Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It would be easier to win a female...

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Today I looked at the prices of prostitutes in my city and I had strange fantasy.

Imagine you could win a foid by participating in some sort of sport contest, card game with high stakes or fighting tournament. Obviously chances would be higher than in the """modern dating game""". You would know exactly why you invest stamina, time and money. You will be not disappointed because of the defeat. You could just be yourself and know what kind of effort you need to put into victory. No strings attached, no pointed fingers, no lies and, no "rules for thee but not for me". I could enjoy fair but harsh game.

Also, It would be cool to be able to win some abstract things in private matches. Like in some fiction. I would play with people on their smiles. Smiles especially annoy me lately.

Easiest way to win is to be good looking.

Just win the genetic lottery, bro.

Be nice if it were like that.

The thing i hate the most about dating, has to be the fact that the outcome is so fucking random. Even if you put in everything you have, she could still deny you, because of things which were never in your control. So i much prefer your ficional reality, to the real world.

Chad would still win.

Is she supposed to magically stay with you once you win or what

Is she supposed to magically stay with you once you win or what
Well, prizes can be different. Small and big. It may be one night stand, it may be devoted relationships for life.
Chad would still win.
Don't be so negative. Chad may be pretty, but it doesn't mean he is ubermench in all sorts of scenarios.

it may be devoted relationships for life.
So she magically doesn't see Chads and basically all males who mog you in any way, and stays with you forever, chances for winning this game must be much lower than in lottery

Deer hunter maxx for some long term fuck boiiiiiiiiiis.

So she magically doesn't see Chads and basically all males who mog you in any way, and stays with you forever, chances for winning this game must be much lower than in lottery
Depends on number of players and prizes. As I said, there may be different kinds of prizes.

Step right up an win a foid. You knock over the cans and get a foid. A 10 year old could do it. Win a foid people, come on it's easy.

Just fight to the death in a roman colosseum bro.
Tbh, atleast that would be more fair.