Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (IT won't touch this) I am extremely sad that my parents didn't teach me how to kill myself

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I really is one of the people that should have killed themselves. I'm actually hideous and deformed as fuck, instead my mother raised me like a normal kid. Which is the first big mistake they did. They should have really aboorted me the moment I was born. Instead they let me studymaxx for 22 years in this belltower of darkness which is this room, hired tutors to make up with the lack of social interaction, and kept me coping with video games, all while wasting time hirign tutors and stuff.

So you never went to public school? Also welcome back

I'm sad that nobody blackpilled me when I was 7.

I ask myself everyday why my parents didn’t donate me to science for research

I really is one of the people that should have killed themselves. I'm actually hideous and deformed as fuck, instead my mother raised me like a normal kid. Which is the first big mistake they did. They should have really aboorted me the moment I was born. Instead they let me studymaxx for 22 years in this belltower of darkness which is this room, hired tutors to make up with the lack of social interaction, and kept me coping with video games, all while wasting time hirign tutors and stuff.
Saint is back

They shoud not have reproduced in first place. I do not get how subhumans once they get a chance they breed like rabbits. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
They think if they shit out enough kids, one will randomly come out as a chad/stacey.