Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT wish rape on incel for assuming that rape isn’t so bad

they wanted to rape me too, i wounder who would win ? a soycuck cumskin, or a gymcel ghetto sandnigger.
You’d kick their ass easily

It really is very unusual for so-called liberals to treat rape as a normatively desirable element of the criminal justice system.

It really is very unusual for so-called liberals to treat rape as a normatively desirable element of the criminal justice system.
Yep and even feminists are saying advocating rape as a punishment is perpetuating rape culture so now they’re just disobeying the feminists they worship

If an IT rape "survivor" reads this post, I want you to know that you probably deserved it.

Yep and even feminists are saying advocating rape as a punishment is perpetuating rape culture so now they’re just disobeying the feminists they worship

Well, for the 973716th time, CuckTears is a tribalist subculture more concerned with karma whoring than with any genuine commitment to social justice.

Liberals have a very twisted sense of justice, they always wish for the worse on their enemies. I guess it's their childish entitled brains.

If an IT rape "survivor" reads this post, I want you to know that you probably deserved it.
no probably. they all deserve it. any women raped regardless of the circumstances deserves it

Liberals have a very twisted sense of justice, they always wish for the worse on their enemies. I guess it's their childish entitled brains.

They aren't liberals by any sense of the word. They make a mockery of it.

No actual liberal would support "judicial rape", the death penalty for pedophiles, lowering evidentiary requirements for criminal convictions, and an expansive regime of government surveillance. (I mean, they beg the FBI to step in and arrest someone every other thread) Liberals are supposed to value free expression, free association, and due process, even for their opponents. Liberals understand that tolerating unpopular and even obnoxious dissent is a crucial element of free societies. Soycucks and SJWs pay lip service to ostensibly liberal ideas, that's it.

They aren't liberals by any sense of the word. They make a mockery of it.

No actual liberal would support "judicial rape", the death penalty for pedophiles, lowering evidentiary requirements for criminal convictions, and an expansive regime of government surveillance. (I mean, they beg the FBI to step in and arrest someone every other thread) Liberals are supposed to value free expression, free association, and due process, even for their opponents. Liberals understand that tolerating unpopular and even obnoxious dissent is a crucial element of free societies. Soycucks and SJWs pay lip service to ostensibly liberal ideas, that's it.
The ideology has been hijacked and twisted by a bunch of crybabies and sjws. Liberalism as we knew it no longer exists.

no probably. they all deserve it. any women raped regardless of the circumstances deserves it
Tbf if a Swedish girl gets brutally raped by a Somali refugee then I do feel bad for them. Ironically though, these scenarios are the only ones that the left tries to cover up.

they wanted to rape me too, i wounder who would win ? a soycuck cumskin, or a gymcel ghetto sandnigger.

@Damo the incel could break his neck.

Tbf if a Swedish girl gets brutally raped by a Somali refugee then I do feel bad for them. Ironically though, these scenarios are the only ones that the left tries to cover up.

Why?

The Swedish foid in question wouldn't lift a finger to help you, yet you "feel bad for them".

White supremacists are massive simps.

Why?

The Swedish foid in question wouldn't lift a finger to help you, yet you "feel bad for them".

yeah white supremacists view their white foids as superior to their fellow ethnic men.
their hate for us ethnics is far far higher than their hate for foids

The eye-for-an-eye argument doesn't work because it presupposes equality between the two parties involved. Yes, women are shallow and they wouldn't care for me ever. In contrast, my male view extends beyond solipsism. That's why women shouldn't have any authority and know their place in the household.

yeah white supremacists view their white foids as superior to their fellow ethnic men.
their hate for us ethnics is far far higher than their hate for foids

A lot of white supremacist rhetoric is borderline cuckoldry. It's foid worship, plain and simple.

"Muh Aryan Stacies beauty sHaLL NoT PerIsH"

Oh, for crying out loud, these mayoStacies don't give a fuck about your genes, why do you care about theirs? Do these alt-right autists not realize that the white femoids they simp for have been the most ardent proponents of what they oppose? You stick some blonde wingnut like Lauren Southern in front of a camera and suddenly you've got a couple thousand paranoid mayocels who are obsessed with Tyrone and take out their anger on lesser ethnics.

I swear, talking to these /pol/ alt-right mayofaggots gives me just as big of a headache as talking to CuckTears.

A lot of white supremacist rhetoric is borderline cuckoldry. It's foid worship, plain and simple.

"Muh Aryan Stacies beauty sHaLL NoT PerIsH"

Oh, for crying out loud, these mayoStacies don't give a fuck about your genes, why do you care about theirs? Do these alt-right autists not realize that the white femoids they simp for have been the most ardent proponents of what they oppose? You stick some blonde wingnut like Lauren Southern in front of a camera and suddenly you've got a couple thousand paranoid mayocels who are obsessed with Tyrone and take out their anger on lesser ethnics.

I swear, talking to these /pol/ alt-right mayofaggots gives me just as big of a headache as talking to CuckTears.
they are turbo retards. reject the dating stats which show white women are by far the most loyal race to white Chads. deny that the entire world worships them.

Many of them like that dumbfuck @BrendioEEE actually thought that a subhuman shitskin slays more than a white man cause of Jewish propaganda. they unironically think Jewish propaganda allows ethnics to fuck and dump white women.

The eye-for-an-eye argument doesn't work because it presupposes equality between the two parties involved. Yes, women are shallow and they wouldn't care for me ever. In contrast, my male view extends beyond solipsism. That's why women shouldn't have any authority and know their place in the household.

No, even if we accept your ridiculous rapefugee conspiracy, you're putting the preferences of a femoid over that of another male. Quite frankly, your "sympathy" is the result of a twisted saviour complex where you get to "rescue" an "innocent little Aryan foid" from the "evil sand niggers".
they are turbo retards. reject the dating stats which show white women are by far the most loyal race to white Chads. deny that the entire world worships them.

Many of them like that dumbfuck @BrendioEEE actually thought that a subhuman shitskin slays more than a white man cause of Jewish propaganda. they unironically think Jewish propaganda allows ethnics to fuck and dump white women.

Hahahah I remember that shit, he unironically described it as "reverse hypergamy'".

you're putting the preferences of a femoid over that of another male.
I'm putting the preferences of a White femoid over that of a negroid. Correct.
where you get to "rescue" an "innocent little Aryan foid" from the "evil sand niggers".
Pretty much, yeah. Don't see why that's twisted.

UHH, I want to be raped by a woman so this is not a threat but a gift. I pray some psycho food from inceltear rapes me regardless of whatever rational her demented femoid uses to justify let me wrap my sickening, grotesque body around her and shove my salami inside her corn hole.
lololololololol

I'm putting the preferences of a White femoid over that of a negroid. Correct.

Pretty much, yeah. Don't see why that's twisted.

It's called "simping". Providing, or believing that you would provide, a good, service, or resource without any element or expectation of reciprocation makes you a cuck.

Note that I think "rapefugees" are an overexaggerated phenomenon, but even then, you're under the misguided impression that femoids are "innocent little angels" who don't have moral agency like everyone else, but that couldn't be further from the truth. If what you say is true, then you believe that white femoids should be shielded from the consequences of any of their decisions, like young children.

I know bluepilled users like you. The moment you even get the slightest whiff of pussy you're going to ditch this forum and denounce the blackpill, describing us as "just a phase". Users like you would degrade your sense of dignity and lick the rim of a toilet bowl if that meant you could touch a blonde Stacy for just half a second.

Would you exhibit a similar level of sympathy for a Swedish male raped by a gay man? I doubt it.

then you believe that white femoids should be shielded from the consequences of any of their decisions, like young children.
Correct. Feminism was a mistake for this reason. Having women make their own decisions is what created inceldom and many other things.

Would you exhibit a similar level of sympathy for a Swedish male raped by a gay man? I doubt it.
I would, but it would be a different kind of sympathy.

Providing, or believing that you would provide, a good, service, or resource without any element or expectation of reci
I expect in return that women behave as decent caregivers, take care of the household, and are fertile mothers. This is realistic in a world where foids are not free to make all decisions on their own. They need men to put them in their place.

Last edited:
I expect in return that women behave as decent caregivers, take care of the household, and are fertile mothers. This is realistic in a world where foids are not free to make all decisions on their own. They need men to put them in their place.

You need to base your expectations off of objective reality, not fantasyland. If a being is free to make decisions on its own, then that being has moral agency and should face consequences, good or bad.

Ergo, I don't give a shit if a foid gets raped. Not my problem, my tax dollars are supposed to take care of it.

You need to base your expectations off of objective reality, not fantasyland. If a being is free to make decisions on its own, then that being has moral agency and should face consequences, good or bad.

Ergo, I don't give a shit if a foid gets raped. Not my problem, my tax dollars are supposed to take care of it.
If a parent is doing a shitty job and as a result the kid starts doing stupid shit, does the kid deserve getting beat the shit out of him? I get where you're at but to some extent society is to blame for letting women loose in the first place.

If a parent is doing a shitty job and as a result the kid starts doing stupid shit, does the kid deserve getting beat the shit out of him?

Femoids aren't kids, that was my point. Don't infantilize them.

Femoids aren't kids, that was my point. Don't infantilize them.
They are though. They do not progress mentally beyond the teenager stage.

I do agree with this somewhat, women rely too much on their subconscious for thinking, and to make decisions, and they lack basic moral understanding for a lot of complex issues.

lol, i saw this. hilarious how triggered they get when i challenge their victim status.

By a dude or a foid? Getting gay raped is a whole new can of worms, I think they’re doing an apples and oranges thing here. I’d let a sub 8 female “rape” me anyday

if you see foids as children, it takes away any responsibility/accountability when they do bad actions. this kind of mentality plays into gynocentrism and is why foids get away with doing all kinds of shit.
By a dude or a foid? Getting gay raped is a whole new can of worms, I think they’re doing an apples and oranges thing here. I’d let a sub 8 female “rape” me anyday
yeah...it's hilarious how they try and compare a straight woman being raped by a man in the vagina (an organ literally designed for sex) to a straight man being raped by a man in his ass (which is designed for shitting) as if they are one and the same. if i was raped by a woman it wouldnt be that bad, so i dont know what point they are making rofl.

Last edited:
if you see foids as children, it takes away any responsibility/accountability when they do bad actions. this kind of mentality plays into gynocentrism and is why foids get away with doing all kinds of shit.
It does take away some responsibility, but not all. And it brings the situation in perspective. It makes it clear why women have degenerated over the last century, and how this can be fixed.

Everyone treats foids like children, but if you outright say it then you're an evil misogynist :feelsclown:

I remember an incel on r/braincels said he was raped.

IT assumed he was gay.

Biggest supporters of rape are IncelTear
full

If an IT “rape surviver” is reading this I am happy it happened to you and you for sure enjoyed it but don’t want to admit it/regret it afterwards. And wishing rape on us will totally make you look like good guys. Also in prison you will only get raped for looking the most like a foid. If you are ugly and old you will not get raped. Prison inmates don’t even rape people they hate. They only rape the most feminine looking one
yeah...it's hilarious how they try and compare a straight woman being raped by a man in the vagina (an organ literally designed for sex) to a straight man being raped by a man in his ass (which is designed for shitting) as if they are one and the same. if i was raped by a woman it wouldnt be that bad, so i dont know what point they are making rofl.
You aren’t even biologically attracted to someone of the same gender so it is completely different. I wouldn’t mind if a sub8 female “raped” me. They are comparing two different things and calling it the same

Last edited:
If an IT “rape surviver” is reading this I am happy it happened to you and you for sure enjoyed it but don’t want to admit it/regret it afterwards. And wishing rape on us will totally make you look like good guys. Also in prison you will only get raped for looking the most like a foid. If you are ugly and old you will not get raped. Prison inmates don’t even rape people they hate. They only rape the most feminine looking one

You aren’t even biologically attracted to someone of the same gender so it is completely different. I wouldn’t mind if a sub8 female “raped” me. They are comparing two different things and calling it the same
most IT members would be raped themselves in prison. they think anyone they hate is raped when in reality it's inmates perceived as physically feminine who are raped

most IT members would be raped themselves in prison. they think anyone they hate is raped when in reality it's inmates perceived as physically feminine who are raped
Exactly. That’s why I just laugh when they say have fun getting raped in prison. Because they are the ones that will most likely get raped since they are soys. Inmates only rape the ones they see as most feminine not the ones they hate

Exactly. That’s why I just laugh when they say have fun getting raped in prison. Because they are the ones that will most likely get raped since they are soys. Inmates only rape the ones they see as most feminine not the ones they hate
i remember some tranny on fstdt wished prison rape on us and that tranny doesn't realize "she" would be raped in there. a majority of trans women are raped in men's prisons according to data i read.

i remember some tranny on fstdt wished prison rape on us and that tranny doesn't realize "she" would be raped in there. a majority of trans women are raped in men's prisons according to data i read.
For sure since they literally will look like foids.

For sure since they literally will look like foids.
many people who assume child molesters are killed in prison but that's actually a myth. prisons have a low homicide rate according to BJS, and 97.1% of prison wardens said sex offenders are NOT in life-threatening danger when entering prison. in fact, i think only below 200 inmates have been killed in the past 20 years according to data i read. it's rare for prison killings to happen

many people who assume child molesters are killed in prison but that's actually a myth. prisons have a low homicide rate according to BJS, and 97.1% of prison wardens said sex offenders are NOT in life-threatening danger when entering prison. in fact, i think only below 200 inmates have been killed in the past 20 years according to data i read. it's rare for prison killings to happen
Prison guards will try to stop anything from happening. If a fight breaks out the guards will intervene so homicide shouldn't be that much of a problem

Prison guards will try to stop anything from happening. If a fight breaks out the guards will intervene so homicide shouldn't be that much of a problem
most people who perpetuate the prison justice myth don't know much about prison, many of them prolly don't know how hated gays are in prison

most people who perpetuate the prison justice myth don't know much about prison, many of them prolly don't know how hated gays are in prison
You can actually get killed for being a faggot in jail. The people who say that really don’t know shit about jail. Inmates don’t even care about the crimes you committed

You can actually get killed for being a faggot in jail. The people who say that really don’t know shit about jail. Inmates don’t even care about the crimes you committed
inmates don't rape each other because they're gay, they do is because theres no access to women in prison so they pick other inmates as a substitute. most inmates who rape others in prison identify as straight.

I want to be raped by a woman