Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It will be prom this coming Saturday

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
And guess what I’ll be doing? Rotting at home probably crying. Not because I didn’t go to the stupid thing but because it’ll be a super brutal reminder of who I am and what kind of person I am. While most likely everyone who goes there will fuck, I’ll be at home XD.

Really is crazy how different our lives are compared to them. I’ve already gotten clowned by a girl about prom. She said “broly will probably go with friends cause he gets no bitches teehee:foidSoy:

Also I hear girls talk about prom dresses and guys talking about tuxes n shit mean I just sit there quietly listening to my music:incel:

ITS OVERRRR BOYOS XDDDD

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
225d 2h 56m
Bruta ngl, my prom got cancelled to due to Covid :feelsLSD:

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
The actual graduation ceremony is on the 20th or 21st I think and I’ll try my best to skip it. My parents will definitely try to force me to go so I gotta start plotting:feelshehe:

Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
28d 14h 32m
텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 17h 45m
it's sad to know that no girl will choose you :feelsrope:

sub human

sub human

the wizard of loneliness
★★★★★
37d 9h 17m
same. wasn't planning on going anyway :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And guess what I’ll be doing? Rotting at home probably crying. Not because I didn’t go to the stupid thing but because it’ll be a super brutal reminder of who I am and what kind of person I am. While most likely everyone who goes there will fuck, I’ll be at home XD.

Really is crazy how different our lives are compared to them. I’ve already gotten clowned by a girl about prom. She said “broly will probably go with friends cause he gets no bitches teehee:foidSoy:

Also I hear girls talk about prom dresses and guys talking about tuxes n shit mean I just sit there quietly listening to my music:incel:

ITS OVERRRR BOYOS XDDDD
I thought you were fakecel? Just go, it's what all the failed normies are doing

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
225d 2h 56m
The actual graduation ceremony is on the 20th or 21st I think and I’ll try my best to skip it. My parents will definitely try to force me to go so I gotta start plotting:feelshehe:
My graduation, was on the same day too lol. Good luck lol

Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
28d 14h 32m
Convocation?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
225d 2h 56m

I went to mines, and I didn't regret it. Even got invited to a party afterwards

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m

Me a fakecel? XD what a sick and twisted joke

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★
14d 14h 25m
Don't know when mine is, don't plan to go either. Hope I can miss graduation as well but my parents might force me to go. Graduation just feels like a huge waste of time when they could mail me my diploma or hand it to me in class.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
I went to mines, and I didn't regret it. Even got invited to a party afterwards
Mogger, I’ve never been invited to a party in my life

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
225d 2h 56m
Don't know when mine is, don't plan to go either. Hope I can miss graduation as well but my parents might force me to go. Graduation just feels like a huge waste of time when they could mail me my diploma or hand it to me in class.
At my graduation, they handed out the diplomas in the front gym and then we had to go to the ceremony.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Yea if you don’t go, they just mail it to you I’m pretty sure. I just wanna skip it that’s the main thing.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
225d 2h 56m
Mogger, I’ve never been invited to a party in my life
It was a small one though, my friend's friend said I could come.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
It was a small one though, my friend's friend said I could come.
Well better than nothing. My god dude imagine telling a girl in college that you’ve never been to a party or that you skipped out on prom XD. Imagine the look she would give me:lul:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
I dropped out before prom

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★
14d 14h 25m
At my graduation, they handed out the diplomas in the front gym and then we had to go to the ceremony.
I think we only get ours at the ceremony. Huge waste of my time, why tf do I want to see hundreds of other kids I have nothing to do with get their diploma?

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★
14d 14h 25m
Yea if you don’t go, they just mail it to you I’m pretty sure. I just wanna skip it that’s the main thing.
Me too, but my parents might force me to go

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★
14d 14h 25m
Well better than nothing. My god dude imagine telling a girl in college that you’ve never been to a party or that you skipped out on prom XD. Imagine the look she would give me:lul:
If you were a chad she'd say "omg I love shy guys teehee"

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
225d 2h 56m
I could see why you don't want to go to graduation if you don't give af about anyone there tbh.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
I dropped out before prom
Based
I think we only get ours at the ceremony. Huge waste of my time, why tf do I want to see hundreds of other kids I have nothing to do with get their diploma?
I think my teacher said they mail em if you don’t come.
:incel:
If you were a chad she'd say "omg I love shy guys teehee"
“omg I’m throwing a party, you should definitely come, I swear I’ll be so mad at you if you don’t :foidSoy:
This is literally how they talk

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
I could see why you don't want to go to graduation if you don't give af about anyone there tbh.
Exactly. I don’t know these fuckers and don’t care about em.

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★
14d 14h 25m
Even if I did tbh it's just a pain sitting through a bunch of people getting a piece of paper

“omg I’m throwing a party, you should definitely come, I swear I’ll be so mad at you if you don’t :foidSoy:
This is literally how they talk
I put music on full volume to ignore what they say. But when I do hear them it's just low IQ convos about their boyfriends/some celebrity they find hot/some shitty tiktok trend or some shitty TV show

I think my teacher said they mail em if you don’t come.
They didn't say anything, but I'm sure they'll still give it to me. If i really don't feel like going though I can just disappear, not like my parents can do anything about it. Actually it'd be pretty funny if they called my name up for graduation and nobody came.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
225d 2h 56m
Even if I did tbh it's just a pain sitting through a bunch of people getting a piece of paper
It's even worse when they mog you with all accolades and achievements

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★
14d 14h 25m
It's even worse when they mog you with all accolades and achievements
Yeah there are always those random chinks/curries who do nothing but grind all day and mog me in achievement.
I like seeing some of the midwit normie copers though, how they feel superior to me but I got a similar GPA while slacking off when they grinded.
I don't have any regrets, I'm glad I didn't spend 10 hours a day grinding and studycelling, and didn't embarass myself further socially

mistersinister

mistersinister

Roping October 14, 2022
★★★★★
130d 6h 35m
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★
83d 8h 49m
Why not ask the girl u footsied with

willystroker

willystroker

Recruit
★★★
11d 11h 24m
I remember senior year prom night. I was going to the gym, which was right next to the school, in shorts and a t-shirt when I saw everyone in their nice clothes walking in holding hands with their date. I wondered why I was even bothering to go and lift.

There was one girl I considered asking to prom, as I realized it was the last chance I would have to ask a girl out, but of course I pussied out. Is there not even one girl in your school who has treated you decently, who you can ask to go with you?

Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
★★★
19d 3h 19m
While everyone is too distracted with their retarded dancing and engaging each other, nuke the place with anthrax (in Metal Gear Solid)