Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It will always be too good to be true

T

TheLonelyCastaway

Greycel
When an opportunity presents itself. Pass it up. I learned that the hard way. Rejection is enough to drive a man insane. All that time I spent with the false hope that I had a chance turned out to be all for nothing. Even at my ripe age of 18 I begin to realize, it never began.

Don’t give up as 18 ffs. You will regret it when you are older if you didn’t throw everything you’ve got to get out of this situation when you were that age, trust me.

Don’t give up as 18 ffs. You will regret it when you are older if you didn’t throw everything you’ve got to get out of this situation when you were that age, trust me.
So you think you could have ascended when you were younger?
When an opportunity presents itself. Pass it up. I learned that the hard way. Rejection is enough to drive a man insane. All that time I spent with the false hope that I had a chance turned out to be all for nothing. Even at my ripe age of 18 I begin to realize, it never began.
How many rejections did you experience?

Yes. I wish looksmaxx theory was around when I was younger. Instead I was fucking bluepilled and thought it would just get better with age alone

Cope tbh, it's all determined from day 1. I agree with the second part though, give it all you got.
That’s not what I’m saying. I’ll level with you: It probably won’t come off, but believe me, the knowledge that you didn’t give your all will eat away at you when you’re older if you give up now. You have to looksmax if you are under 20 or you will spend the rest of your life wishing you had, and a lifetime of regret is more painful than a couple years of failure.

i agree with this

It was over the moment you didn't saw girls crushing at you in school

tfw u ralize how deep is over

A good investing strategy for 99% of people is to follow your good advice. Just don't even try, just put your money in a savings account.

Any investment will turn out to be a scam in some way.

It was over the moment you didn't saw girls crushing at you in school
Yup. That's why I'm not gonna try anything because I know I'll just fail in the end like I'm destined do. I'm all out of hope. Finally someone who gets it! Everyone else I've talked to is feeding me retarded bluepilled lies. Thankfully everyone on here knows what cruel selfish demons foids really are.

its over as soon as the universe expanded, every good opportunity ive had turns out to ruin my life and make it even shittier

its over as soon as the universe expanded, every good opportunity ive had turns out to ruin my life and make it even shittier
I tried to take up an opportunity. Someone else got it before me. Unsurprising TBH. Then I somewhat broke down into tears for the rest of the day.

determinism is a cruel bitch

over if you're not pumping and dumping

Swallow the blackpill whole.