Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT weirdo cuck brags about being rejected lmfao

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
>Reminder to incels
>How to talk when ending a relationship

Literal definition of a “nice guy” lmfaooo

I would just stop replying and leave her on read. No point in continuing the conversation at that point.

>Reminder to incels
I read that shit too but when reading the messages, he was not even in a relationship, he probably asked her out on a date or some shit after simping for him and she ghosted him

What a pathetic excuse “i have a lot going on and you deserve someone who can be there for you entirely” she should have just admitted that she would rather have Chad over a low T fat soy beard male feminist

>Reminder to incels
Logic isnt their stronger side.

I dont think they were in relationship, she probably cut him down on the first hint he wanted more. Shes not ready because she has better options currently.

What a pathetic excuse “i have a lot going on and you deserve someone who can be there for you entirely” she should have just admitted that she would rather have Chad over a low T fat soy beard male feminist

Read the fist comment jfl "just graciously accept the offer of friendship":feelskek::feelskek:

this happened because he was too ugly