Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based IT We Will Never Surrender To You

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
We have great community. Your attacks will come to an end. I'm going to take programming lessons in university after 5 months when I graduate from high school. Outside of internet or inside of internet it doesn't matter. We will never lose this war. I will be a shield for my brocels.

We have great community. Your attacks will come to an end. I'm going to take programming lessons in university after 5 months when I graduate from high school. Outside of internet or inside of internet it doesn't matter. We will never lose this war. I will be a shield for my brocels.
Keep up the good fight bro

just dont mess with us because we have enough time thanks to sexless teenage years theory

They’re worthless subhumans like most redditors, don’t treat them like villains.
Is an ITcel behind the ddosing?

They’re worthless subhumans like most redditors, don’t treat them like villains.
Is an ITcel behind the ddosing?
yea but he commented his Instagram account on reddit (which had his real name on it) and he got doxxed by soyjak.party (ITcel decided to go after them too after a post was made)

He posted a handwritten apology in cursive and was blackmailed into DDoSing 2 other sites by the forum (barely worked)