Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT "we don't judge people based on such trivial like height or non-NT-ness". Also IT

He flat out states in Minecraft and they still missed it?

@Colvin76

1327723D DFA8 41D0 8384 F586BB59CAD1

The soys downvoting a guy for shitting on Minecraft, jfl.

Not trying to take sides, but he literally has 5'7 autistic gymcel in his usertitle.

ITcucks deserve the guillotine.

Read the comments. They say we made the "in minecraft" meme out of cowardice.
No we didn't lol, we "made" it because if you don't add it the mods can give you a warning for "inciting/threatening violence".

Last edited:
I would bet so much money that the average user here would destroy the average male IT user, we have loads of gymcels here

IT: statement

also IT: statement that contradicts the other statement due to hypocrisy

He flat out states in Minecraft and they still missed it?
It has trouble understanding what's written. They probably are high school dropouts
full

Lmao the in minecraft part is just to avoid mods and feds. JFL if they think I couldn't do that shit irl.

Lmao the in minecraft part is just to avoid mods and feds. JFL if they think I couldn't do that shit irl.
I wouldn't mess with you, ded srs. You probably have retard strength and the cops would side with you because you could just say I called you a nigger.

IT can suck my cock

@Colvin76

View attachment 189194
The soys downvoting a guy for shitting on Minecraft, jfl.
He must be new there. Must be new to the world of protecting women against evil inkweasels as a sexual strategy. Doesn’t know it’s populated by low test soy manchildren.

also, the OP very clearly stated he wishes to pummel a guy into the pavement in Minecraft. Why does height matter in Minecraft?

Is IT on the verge of acknowledging the fighting success pill?

I believe you. This crazy Black guy is even smaller than you and look what he can do

They think we are afraid of them.

I would bet so much money that the average user here would destroy the average male IT user, we have loads of gymcels here
You could kill them by the dozens by having them race up a few flights of stairs for a Nintendo Switch.

Oh shit some guys in the comments are daring @Colvin76 to start a fight. Gotta square up bro

that shit fills me with rage, do you know what else "we are an equal opportunity employer who doesn't discriminate against race, gender, or mental disability", meanwhile autists are like 85% unemployed JFL at that bullshit i see, nothing but LIES

that shit fills me with rage, do you know what else "we are an equal opportunity employer who doesn't discriminate against race, gender, or mental disability", meanwhile autists are like 85% unemployed JFL at that bullshit i see, nothing but LIES
Just work on your personality bro, just change the wiring of your brain to work like a normal person, just be NT bro!

Over for manlets

If you're black just say they called you a nigger or something.

They won't leave us alone! :feelsree: