Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It was probably pretty painful for incel 15-20 before the movement really started catching on

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Being an incel that age in say 2010 was probably very difficult. I imagine the feeling of being completely alone and having no one to relate to was probably overwhelming because there were no communities like .co to assure you that you weren’t the only one experiencing it. PUA hate didn’t come till a few years later so I imagine a lot of incels killed themselves in that time because they had no idea how many people were in the same boat as them.

@SergeantIncel unironically deserves the nobel peace prize for preventing so much death

Why tf are we talking about incel suicide as if it were a tragedy? These brothers are free now.

Yes, it was. I went through college as a complete social outcast but thinking i was literally the only person in the world that could not fin in and find friends and a gf. Finding the incel community supposed an incredible improvement for me. My name reflects it, as it is the reason i joined the community. I was completely isolated. Not even animals live like that. And i thought i was alone, that nobody was as isolated (because of looks and asperger´s) as i was. Knowing people around this community is what saved me from insanity. The possibility of telling other people your (i didnt know by that time) blackpilled perspective of things and not being insulted and rejected meant and means a lot to me.

It is still painful to be socially outcasted. It's a pain that can never be cured, even if I get a piece of what the Chads have left me in my mid-30s.

PUA existed for years before 2010.

But PUA was scam. I tried it out and never got laid with it.

PUA existed for years before 2010.

But PUA was scam. I tried it out and never got laid with it.
Yes but PUA peaked around that year because it was the perfect time after inceldom had already risen a lot but before feminism had declared it rape.
PUA wasn't very relevant in the 90s because inceldom wasn't so bad and is also not relevant today because it's considered rape (also because people started realizing it was bullshit).
The late 00s to early 10s were the golden age of PUA scammers.

Yes but PUA peaked around that year because it was the perfect time after inceldom had already risen a lot but before feminism had declared it rape.
PUA wasn't very relevant in the 90s because inceldom wasn't so bad and is also not relevant today because it's considered rape (also because people started realizing it was bullshit).
The late 00s to early 10s were the golden age of PUA scammers.
I got scammed from about 2015-17.

This should be tagged as [Incel trait]. Too relatable. I survived this shit, even in elementary school i already got isolated by the cliques.

Yes, it was. I went through college as a complete social outcast but thinking i was literally the only person in the world that could not fin in and find friends and a gf. Finding the incel community supposed an incredible improvement for me. My name reflects it, as it is the reason i joined the community. I was completely isolated. Not even animals live like that. And i thought i was alone, that nobody was as isolated (because of looks and asperger´s) as i was. Knowing people around this community is what saved me from insanity. The possibility of telling other people your (i didnt know by that time) blackpilled perspective of things and not being insulted and rejected meant and means a lot to me.

As an oldcel, I 100% know how you feel.

As an oldcel, I 100% know how you feel.

How old are you guys?

Being an incel that age in say 2010 was probably very difficult.

I was a fully grown up incel in 2010 like I'm in 2020 and all the years in between. I was an incel way before 2010. Since the 1990s.

And there has been places in the internet to talk about being single since about the open Internet was born.

And internet forums like this since 1990s. I've been having (reading) discussions like here in certain non-English place since mid-00s.

I was already an incel back then ngl :feelsrope:

Why tf are we talking about incel suicide as if it were a tragedy? These brothers are free now.
We need as many blackpilled incels as possibles to take away foid rights.

Last edited:
I was pretty much alone AFAIK in my life in terms of success with the opposite sex (none) and my viewpoints. I thought I was an oddity. I came across a video about woman-hating "inculls" that a Redditor made on YouTube and I was joyous. Someone else hated women like I do. Without this community I would've went insane.