Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious it was over for me when my manlet subhuman dad cummed in side my subhumam mom and made me

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
why was i born, i look like a fuckin primal dravidian shit skin monkey, women ignore me and think im gonna rape them because im low trust shitskin ethnic, it's so over.

It was over when the spermcel hit the ovum

You said you could ascend by surgeries?

its over for streetshitters

same tbh. They used birth control because they didn't want children and still managed to fuck it up and create me.

My father and mother do not have compatible genetics.

anyone can tbh, im just wasting my prime years on here instead of fucking cute girls
Sometimes I think after getting surgeries I will go and stay in austria or Philippines or Poland for sometime cause the age of consent is very low there so I could get some teen love there.

Sometimes I think after getting surgeries I will go and stay in austria or Philippines or Poland for sometime cause the age of consent is very low there so I could get some teen love there.
not a bad idea if i get laid in uni or in my 20's i wont care tbh

the second my zygote was created, it never begun man

the moment my father was born it was already over for me.
the moment my family tree began and the DNA formed it was already too late for me.

I get brutally mogged everywhere i go, height mogged, face mogged, life mogged - when my parents make me go out I see other teenagers going out having fun with foids, ffs truly ragefuel tbh - anyway hopefully this virus kills them tbh.

The black plague should have wiped out my bloodline.

Yeah but ur avi is cool

Two subhumans bred to make a giga subhuman (me)

It was over the day I won the race to the egg JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back