Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel it was over for him

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
It is cringe tbh. Not gonna say much but...

Goes ER at 12? Low inhib badboy

An actual comment on that bestgore page:

Yes, it was just a mistake, as Mark has never been into any type of violence whatsoever.
He does not like guns, and what they do to man, and even Animals, unless of course it has to do with survival, then it’s ok to shoot, kill, and eat an Animal.

I Myself used to be a hunter, and an incredibly good one at that,, (not to blow my own flute) as they say, lol. But as i got older the softer side of me came-out,, and now i feed them, and help-out any animal in distress whenever the opportunity presents itself.

And since i have lots of food in the freezer, i figure that i do not have to kill anymore Deer, Rabbit, Hungarian Partridge, which were my favorite game. I Never Liked Duck, Or Goose Hunting, it just wasn’t my thing.

So now my Guns, and rifles serve as target practice, and my own in home Anti-Jew-Cunts Security System, sort of speak, Lol. So i would Hunt Jews If The Opportunity ever presented itself, meaning if they “EVER” Tried to Poison My Cat As They Did My German-Shepherd named Chester.

So Let This Be A Stern, & (Not Stein) Warning to All You Zionist-Jewish-Cunts,,, that i’m Sure (Many Are Reading This As We Speak),,, Fuck With Any Of My Family, Friends or My Pets,,, “EVER AGAIN” And You Will Suffer Like You’ve Never Imagined. And i say this cause i would tie you upside down by your junk, and cut off one finger at a time, then move to your hand,,, then your arm, and so on.

And I Would so on until you look like A Kosher Pig, cause all that would be left of you, while still alive, would be your head, and torso. But i would make sure to keep you well alive using all of by many years of medical training. And you would be still alive because after removing every limb,,, i would use my blow torch to cauterize every bleeding limb.

And of course i would make sure that you have ample Piss And Shit To Keep you well hydrated, and properly fed for what would be at least 2 Full Weeks Of Fun On The Farm.
And the more you would beg me to shoot & finish you off, the more i would oblige. So i would shoot you “But Not To Kill”, But Simply To Punish You lol, so i would instead make sure to not hit any artery in the process in order to make the pleasure last. Oh. and B.T.W. The more Millions Of Cash That You Would Offer me,,, the more you would suffer, cause money means fuck-all ta me.

I Would blow-off you fat nose,,, get some pliers out to pull your tongue as far out as i can, and blow that fucker off, so any sound that would come out would resemble a retard trying to speak. So Come To My House And Try Fuckers i await Your Arrival. Cause i am legally armed to the tits And “LEGALLY”.

HAVING ALL OF MY REQUIRED LICENCES TO OWN, AND PURCHASE FIREARMS. AND IN CANADA IT IS COMPLETELY LEGAL, AS IT IS IN THE U.S. TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST VIOLENT, AND ARMED CRIMINALS TRYING TO CAUSE YOU HARM ON YOUR PROPERTY/HOME SO,,, HAPPY-HUNTING BOYS/GIRLS! .;)

Funniest shit I've read in a while.

shit like this just proves how fucked up the world is

NATURAL SELECTION

Fucking hell he probs wasnt even incel