Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was obvious from a very young age that I would be a weirdo (autism?)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I started school at the age of 6, a year after anyone else. I cried like a little baby and my dad had to spend the first day with me. I can't remember anything else about my first day other than the fact that I could barely understand anyone because I was a Russiancel in Germany.

I can't remember how long this lasted, but whenever I had to piss, I would ask the teacher to go to the toilet with me because I was scared (I think....?) of being alone. And by that I mean i'd ask her to literally go into the stall with me. She'd turn around but she was still mere inches from me pissing.

Until the age of 8 or 9 whenever I came into class I would just stand there until the teacher acknowledged me and told me to take my jacket off and sit down. For some reason until she told me to take my jacket off I would not do anything, but stand there waiting. Sometimes this could last for 10+ minutes.

I could probably remember many other weird things if I squeezed my brain a bit but i'm tired atm so fuck it. Obviously I never made any real friends until highschool due to this and even then, they weren't real friends. They just made fun of me.

Are these signs of autism? Surely this isn't normal?

@nice_try proof that I was always a sperg.

Last edited:
You are hated on incel forums.

Honestly you're just a weirdo all around.

You are hated on incel forums.

Honestly you're just a weirdo all around.
yeah... I wish I was a cool weirdo like Richard Ramirez and not an anxious sperg.

why dont you just go to looksmax?
I had an account but I deleted it. Now I use it strictly for looksmaxxing purposes occasionally. It's bad for my mental health. It constantly makes me analyze my features and compare myself to others. I prefer it here.

Until the age of 8 or 9 whenever I came into class I would just stand there until the teacher acknowledged me and told me to take my jacket off and sit down. For some reason until she told me to take my jacket off I would not do anything, but stand there waiting. Sometimes this could last for 10+ minutes.

I've always had this problem...in kindergarten, I cried because I misunderstood instructions from teachers and didn't understand that I was allowed to use the toys during playtime.

I had an account but I deleted it. Now I use it strictly for looksmaxxing purposes occasionally. It's bad for my mental health. It constantly makes me analyze my features and compare myself to others. I prefer it here.
and this site isnt bad for your mental health?

Generally if you look back many incels can see that when they were young they were different from others and in a bad way.

I cried too. While normies already formed friend groups the first day.

I've always had this problem...in kindergarten, I cried because I misunderstood instructions from teachers and didn't understand that I was allowed to use the toys during playtime.
Kindergarten was terrifying.

Who cares if your autistic or not it won't change anything

I remember crying and trying to convince my parents to not make me go to school once when I was in the 1st grade. And the last time I ever cried in front of anybody (my mom) when I was in the 4th grade because I didn't want to have to go to school to present this short story we had to make and present to our table. I remember kids asking me why I talked so little also lol. One girl even referred to me as "Silent (first name)" one time.

Last edited:
I can identify with the first point, I also cried on the first day of school and my mum had to stay with me for a while (she was the only person I trusted, I didn't know anyone else, maybe that's why). They always looked at me like that when I was crying, it made me really aggressive. I thought look somewhere else you son of a bitch. I was one of the few foreigners in the class and spoke German very poorly. I felt subhuman because I was a foreigner. All blond Germans and in the middle me with my black hair (I come from the Balkans, Bosnia & Croatia). I cried a lot in general, not because I was effeminate, but there were always moments when I didn't know what to do with something, then I cried because I didn't know how to help myself. And I didn't want to ask anyone because even then that was a sign of weakness for me. The pissing wasn't that extreme for me, the only problem for me was the questioning itself, I never dared to ask the teacher to go to the toilet(because of my shyness), so I sometimes wet my pants JFL. I don't think I have autism, im just extremely shy and respectful (don't want to bother anyone so I never asked anyone if I had a problem etc.) and I have a short fuse so I'm easily triggered.

It probably doesn't mean you have autism but a lot of incels can probably handle stress less than normies. Anxiety and mental health issues tend to lead to inceldom in men, but women can find partners more likely even when they are a bit 'off.'

Generally if you look back many incels can see that when they were young they were different from others and in a bad way.
Yup, I certainly did. Even before I was diagnosed with assburgers, I knew something was wrong that was making all the other kids treat me like shit. I had many theories and beliefs before I finally realized what the issue was, but I remember one idea I played with for quite a long time was that everyone else was just evil.

Actually, come to think of it, that idea probably wasn't too far off the mark, anyway. :feelsjuice:

Puberty is what made my life go downhill. Before that I was pretty normal overall.

If we only where. Chadlites , your weird behavior wouldnt Matter

:feelsclown: