Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It was never the question if women were hypergamous, it was the matter of supressing their hypergamy!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
In the past at least we could find our glory on the battlefield and die for a relatively good cause, if you really think about it, peace is the biggest enemy of the incel. When there was no peace and a state of war, women needed a protector, someone they could rely on for protection and also for financial reasons. So the incel was more likely to marry and create a family, the women didn't have much to choose from and this bullshit of tinder didn't existed back in the time. The means for women to practice hypergamy were far more less than the means they have now, the biggest problem of current civilization is the fact that it gave women the means and mechanisms to fulfill their wishes in practicing hypergamy, these mechanisms were less 50 years ago, and more less hundred years ago.

Of course we all understand that the nature of the women is in itself profound hypergamous, but that's not the issue that we want to address because we already understood and acknowledged the hypergamous nature of females.Our main focus should be in how we could reduce and limit/suppress this female animalistic hypergamous nature, and that's where religion comes in place. All of you who claim that religion is a cope, I dare you come with a system that has better regulation when it comes to female hypergamy... You won't find one. So the question is not: "Are women hypergamous?" No! The question is: "What system is the best to reduce female hypergamous nature."? That should be our main topic.....

In the past at least we could find our glory on the battlefield and die for a relatively good cause, if you really think about it, peace is the biggest enemy of the incel. When there was no peace and a state of war, women needed a protector, someone they could rely on for protection and also for financial reasons. So the incel was more likely to marry and create a family, the women didn't have much to choose from and this bullshit of tinder didn't existed back in the time. The means for women to practice hypergamy were far more less than the means they have now, the biggest problem of current civilization is the fact that it gave women the means and mechanisms to fulfill their wishes in practicing hypergamy, these mechanisms were less 50 years ago, and more less hundred years ago.

Of course we all understand that the nature of the women is in itself profound hypergamous, but that's not the issue that we want to address because we already understood and acknowledged the hypergamous nature of females.Our main focus should be in how we could reduce and limit/suppress this female animalistic hypergamous nature, and that's where religion comes in place. All of you who claim that religion is a cope, I dare you come with a system that has better regulation when it comes to female hypergamy... You won't find one. So the question is not: "Are women hypergamous?" No! The question is: "What system is the best to reduce female hypergamous nature."? That should be our main topic.....
Yes.
I shared a video on one of my threads featuring Alex.
He delivers it pretty well.
You should go see him on YTB!
Type in the search bar - Alex On Life.
Find - Suppressing Female Nature.
Its a long video, but totally worth the time.

Link:

Basically the TLDR is that we are all fucked and this is the worst time to be alive in the history of all human existence

Basically the TLDR is that we are all fucked and this is the worst time to be alive in the history of all human existence

Yes this is the worst time ever because in current time women are able to exploit the materialistic advanced world into favor of their hypergamy, I'm not lying when I say that women literally should not have access to the internet!
Yes.
I shared a video on one of my threads featuring Alex.
He delivers it pretty well.
You should go see him on YTB!
Type in the search bar - Alex On Life.
Find - Suppressing Female Nature.
Its a long video, but totally worth the time.
Will do!

To be alive as a sub6 man. Chads are having a field day, so is every women.

To be alive as a sub6 man. Chads are having a field day, so is every women.

Modernity is a blessing for Chad, because he's able to full his harem with more ease than ever before. Modernity is also a blessing for women in general, especially ugly women because they also exploit the fucked up sexual market and could with ease get a Chadlite (some Chadlites even settle with ugly women and submit tot hem).

Do you still have that video with that Indian chick that you confronted and she said that she liked white guys only? It does not appear on your channel. You should reupload it.

Do you still have that video with that Indian chick that you confronted and she said that she liked white guys only? It does not appear on your channel. You should reupload it.

I still have it, but Youtube removes it every time because of stupid reporters, and I got a trike because of that video jfl.

OP your IQ exceeds the stars

I still have it, but Youtube removes it every time because of stupid reporters, and I got a trike because of that video jfl.
I don't understand why would youtube remove it? Nothing crazy was said there at all as far as I remember.

JFL why is this always the go to cope scenario
Because of the possibility of the sweet relief of death without cowardice suicide that might double fuck us if there was truly an afterlife. And if there wasn't that's good too.

Because of the possibility of the sweet relief of death without cowardice suicide that might double fuck us if there was truly an afterlife. And if there wasn't that's good too.
People who say things like this don't know their history or understand how warfare works. This is a poorly thought out cope

People who say things like this don't know their history or understand how warfare works. This is a poorly thought out cope
Maybe so, also it's more of a problem of KNOWING something and actually experiencing it.

Back then you'd wish for times of peace now we wish for times of meaning (even if that means through war) I don't judge.

Maybe so, also it's more of a problem of KNOWING something and actually experiencing it.

Back then you'd wish for times of peace now we wish for times of meaning (even if that means through war) I don't judge.
I wish only for satisfaction the concept of meaning and purpose does not resonate with me