Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was never a bone issue...

• Thread starter MaxillaFractureCell
  • Start date
MaxillaFractureCell

MaxillaFractureCell

From Chad to Chud
★★
The other day I had an xray to see if there were any issues with my skull. There were none. It was never a bone issue, but a fat distribution issue. An accident had created a hematoma altering my facial fat, dragging it down and causing asymmetries. Unfortunately, there aren't many solutions to this. I can do either botox or remove some fat, but that would cause some aging issues so I'm thinking of just working out and hopefully that will fix some asymmetries. Hopefully I have some control now.

Did you get that pic which you use as your avi from this site?

If any admins are in chat i would greatly appreciate a full wipe of this account

even when i was at an anorexic weight my facial fat didnt go away

I don't feel comfortable with the amount of information I've shared about myself. I wouldn't want any of this traced back to me.

I don't feel comfortable with the amount of information I've shared about myself. I wouldn't want any of this traced back to me.
No one cares about this site, you can reveal your address and name and still you would be safe, doesn't mean I promote doxxing yourself, my point is, only a niche amount of people who are into forums and BLACKPILL discussions in that,come here and obviously the feds.

So there's not much to worry about. But if you insist, ask @Fat Link

No one cares about this site, you can reveal your address and name and still you would be safe, doesn't mean I promote doxxing yourself, my point is, only a niche amount of people who are into forums and BLACKPILL discussions in that,come here and obviously the feds.

So there's not much to worry about. But if you insist, ask @Fat Link
Ok, thanks for the recommendation