Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It was my 4'11" (yes, you read that right) roommate that hated incels the most

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
during the second week of college, he told everyone in our dorm about the incels and how evil they were

he was like "check out this subreddit, look how evil these guys are, they are saying women are this and that"

by the middle of the year, another one of our roommates was roasting him saying "you always go out to parties but never bring back girls, why not??"

and the 4'11" guy said "i don't know, maybe im just an incel"

Bruh for real?

I was exactly like that guy when I was bluepilled. then one day it dawned on me.

average inceltear user

Notice how it's always the incels in denial that despise us the most :feelskek:

:smonk:

it's the ugliest that hate us the most (usually far uglier than us)

although tbf, my roommate was acutally handsome- but even a psl 11 face doesnt make up for 4'11"

it's the ugliest that hate us the most (usually far uglier than us)
Every fucking time. They can't cope with the ugly truth and refuse to face their own subhumanity. Incels and incels in denial/ITcels are 2 sides of the same coin really
although tbf, my roommate was acutally handsome-
I doubt that
but even a psl 11 face doesnt make up for 4'11"
May as well just play GTA online irl at that point

How the fuck can you be 4'11 as a male without dwarfism? I remember crying at 8 cus I was only 4'7 and not tall enough to go on The Hulk :lul::lul:

The same thing with mgtows, most of them are more uglier than incles

4'11 is incredibly incredibly bad holy shit man

Lmao I have a friend just like the op described @NagarNikkucel remember trap?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

So, that means he eventually came to the realization that he himself is an incel. That's laudable.

Most people who shit on incels the most are incels themselves

He has a inner struggle of denial. At that height even gigaChad face cant save him.

So, that means he eventually came to the realization that he himself is an incel. That's laudable.

I think he still hates the blackpill incel community, but he half realized that he is incel

A guy that literally needs to look up when he speaks to a 12 years old loli thinks that he is *maybe* incel? smh.

:feelsmage: wait until he gets a janitor job. Then the slaying begins.

:feelsmage: wait until he gets a janitor job. Then the slaying begins.

he worked for the democrats for a while

i dont think they pay very much though

A 4'11 male being that bluepilled? :feelshaha::feelshaha: ok larper.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back