Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It was my 26th birthday the other day

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
5 days ago it was my 26th birthday... Yes I’m still a virgin and it’s likely I’ll remaining that behind my 30s *sigh*.

happy late birthday.

only 4 more years until wizardom for you :feelsmage:

I’m becoming 28 in a month. Some advantages are I’ve become a lot wiser and knowledgeable compared to teen years, am less insecure and sex-drive has lowered. I really believe the brain hasn’t finished developing until at least 25.

I’m becoming 28 in a month. Some advantages are I’ve become a lot wiser and knowledgeable compared to teen years, am less insecure and sex-drive has lowered. I really believe the brain hasn’t finished developing until at least 25.
Same here man. I became less bitter and angry at the world because I thought becoming like that would make me feel better and keep everyone that wronged me in the past down. However I still envy sexually active men (particular the pretty boys because I blamed on them) for the reason why I can’t get the ladies

My 26th is in a week:feelsmage: