Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It was movie night today

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
And I was stupid and didn't buy the tickets in advance, so I couldn't watch Godzilla vs Kong today. My friend suggested Tom and Jerry because the hour was good.

I didn't like that movie. It's stupid. Tom and Jerry are from the 20th century, why do you have to mix classic animation with hip hop? It's as if you're being served potato soup at a high end restaurant but the twist is that the soup is laced with fucking poison. Also the models look like shit, like a 16 yo made them in Blender after fucking about with it for 3 days. Furthermore, as my friend accurately pointed out, it's not about Tom and Jerry, they just happen to be there. It's actually about a conniving foid cheating her way into status and money, and also a stupid romantic subplot. So the potato soup laced with poison isn't even a potato soup but an omelette, but the poison is still there of course. So are the potatoes, so you can't point out that the dish you picked is radically different from what was served (in a real restaurant you could, but cut me some slack).

I rate it a 4/10. Beats watching paint dry or shopping for clothes but it's definitely not enjoyable.