Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was finally about to be over.

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
After a life of torment I lay on my bed emotionless. The room is pitch black in the heart of night. So much pain and agony. "I did not deserve this. No one deserves this." I say to myself inexpressively while staring into the dark nothingness. Thinking of all of the memories, the regrets, and the rare glimpses of joy. Then, I remembered her. The one who I fantasized about everyday. She was always so kind and caring, but on top of that she was absolutely stunning and exactly my type. Deena Reed. I would have kept going through this cruel world if I could have her wrapped in my arms everyday. We would have made amazing memories if only she would give me the chance to prove myself. However, she wants nothing to do with me. She is busy with other guys. How could I compete with them when my face is so unattractive. I pressed my cold, dry hands against my face. All I wanted to do was tear my skin off. An old pal once told me on an incel forum "Your face is your fate" and in that moment i felt that phrase absolutely crush me. I then remembered exactly what I was doing. I reached down and grabbed what was lying next to my bed. All I remember is the sound of the shotgun cocked back, pressed it hard against my head and blew my fucking top back.

I feel a warmth on my forehead where I shot myself. "I have to be dead." I think to myself. This warmth keeps moving around my hairline, and its so comforting. I open my eyes and I see her. Deena Reed.
"You were asleep for quite a while, honey. Are you feeling ok?" In this moment I can't comprehend what is happening. I don't know what to say.
"Im ok." My voice has completely changed. Its soft while deep. I feel it vibrate in my throat. Such a masculine tone.
I quickly realize that the warmth on my head was her soft, caressing hands. I began to cry. This is everything I have ever wanted. Laying in bed with the girl of my dreams pampering me.
"Alright dear, im going to go get ready now." she says to me before pecking my face with a kiss and running off out of the bedroom.
I dont know where were going, but it seems important. I quickly sit up and see my reflection on a nearby mirror.
This isnt me. This person has perfect features, a perfect jaw, and perfect hair. This is exactly who I wanted to be. This IS me. Memories come flooding back to me, I realize that the life of inceldom that felt like decades, was merely a few hours of sleep. I realized that the dream was everything I feared, thank god it wasn't real. However, it was important to have this dream. I clearly had it for a reason. “Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.” Some voice inside my head told me. I realized how blessed I was with my looks and I needed to realize what I had. That long dream must have been given to me by something bigger, as an important lesson. I am grateful it was all just a dream.
It is all just a dream.

in b4 deena reed

Youre probably in a simulation. Those who get a glimpse of hell will be sucked back in. Do not try to escape the simulation. I saw whats real

You're supposed to write your fanfics on wattpad.

After a life of torment I lay on my bed emotionless. The room is pitch black in the heart of night. So much pain and agony. "I did not deserve this. No one deserves this." I say to myself inexpressively while staring into the dark nothingness. Thinking of all of the memories, the regrets, and the rare glimpses of joy. Then, I remembered her. The one who I fantasized about everyday. She was always so kind and caring, but on top of that she was absolutely stunning and exactly my type. Deena Reed. I would have kept going through this cruel world if I could have her wrapped in my arms everyday. We would have made amazing memories if only she would give me the chance to prove myself. However, she wants nothing to do with me. She is busy with other guys. How could I compete with them when my face is so unattractive. I pressed my cold, dry hands against my face. All I wanted to do was tear my skin off. An old pal once told me on an incel forum "Your face is your fate" and in that moment i felt that phrase absolutely crush me. I then remembered exactly what I was doing. I reached down and grabbed what was lying next to my bed. All I remember is the sound of the shotgun cocked back, pressed it hard against my head and blew my fucking top back.

I feel a warmth on my forehead where I shot myself. "I have to be dead." I think to myself. This warmth keeps moving around my hairline, and its so comforting. I open my eyes and I see her. Deena Reed.
"You were asleep for quite a while, honey. Are you feeling ok?" In this moment I can't comprehend what is happening. I don't know what to say.
"Im ok." My voice has completely changed. Its soft while deep. I feel it vibrate in my throat. Such a masculine tone.
I quickly realize that the warmth on my head was her soft, caressing hands. I began to cry. This is everything I have ever wanted. Laying in bed with the girl of my dreams pampering me.
"Alright dear, im going to go get ready now." she says to me before pecking my face with a kiss and running off out of the bedroom.
I dont know where were going, but it seems important. I quickly sit up and see my reflection on a nearby mirror.
This isnt me. This person has perfect features, a perfect jaw, and perfect hair. This is exactly who I wanted to be. This IS me. Memories come flooding back to me, I realize that the life of inceldom that felt like decades, was merely a few hours of sleep. I realized that the dream was everything I feared, thank god it wasn't real. However, it was important to have this dream. I clearly had it for a reason. “Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.” Some voice inside my head told me. I realized how blessed I was with my looks and I needed to realize what I had. That long dream must have been given to me by something bigger, as an important lesson. I am grateful it was all just a dream.
It is all just a dream.

in b4 deena reed
Ok GrAY

Lau IS becoming more based i See . @Intellau_Celistic