Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It Was Cool To Be Called an Incel

C

Coping Here

Recruit
★★
I remember back in 016-017 when Lookism just started a lot of larpers came to the forum calling themselves incels because it was "edgy" and "cool" as all of us are gonna go ER or some shit.
but then when these good looking "incels" were getting the most reps and PM's from foids telling them how good looking they are and orbiting them every other fakecel started to post their pictures.

You see this also on social media and YT where that clown subhuman africancel showed a video of his matches on tinder after he got a decent amount of following and 'clout' from incels.
like he wanna be a good looking blackpilled youtuber so what is a better way to get an audience by calming you are one of the community.

These mother fuckers are worst than normies because they actually know how depressed we are but they think it's funny and they wanna use us for attention and dopamine rush

So this is where the Chads.co meme came from

lookism was shithole for narcys and was apparently funny, dont know why they allowed foids there. I dont care for blackpilled normies so much anymore.

blackpilled normies?

huh?
yes blackpilled normies, normies in terms of looks thats what i meant like 5/10 guys who are blackpilled, like those failed normies on reddit tbh

I was still a teencel back then...huge agepill man.

Lookism is fakecel territory, PUAhate was the only legit incel site (thanks to ER)

lookism was shithole for narcys and was apparently funny, dont know why they allowed foids there. I dont care for blackpilled normies so much anymore.
I was talking about normies who treat us bad cus of our looks.
See they are not blackpilled but they subconsciously treat us like shit cus of our looks

But these blackpilled chads/lites they actually think it’s funny that we can’t get anyone and they still treat us like shit even tho they believe in looks theory and all that stuff

I was talking about normies who treat us bad cus of our looks.
See they are not blackpilled but they subconsciously treat us like shit cus of our looks

But these blackpilled chads/lites they actually think it’s funny that we can’t get anyone and they still treat us like shit even tho they believe in looks theory and all that stuff
Oh, no i meant blackpilled as in actually blackpilled and knew about lookism.

For guidance just go to looksmax.org and you'll see by yourself the insane amount of Chads and normies LARPing as incels.
I felt insulted ngl

being an incel evolved to the whim of normalshits, they now use to mean "angry non chad"

For guidance just go to looksmax.org and you'll see by yourself the insane amount of Chads and normies LARPing as incels.
I felt insulted ngl
Ya man they honestly don’t have a life and when I was posting threads venting there about foids and shit I would get PM’s like “Maybe you done this wrong” or “are you sure it happened “ jfl they don’t truly realize how disadvantaged we are