Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT wants you to commit suicide because you are weak

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k04a9t/suicide_problem_in_the_incel_community_these_are/

2020 11 24 15 55 51 Suicide problem in the incel community These are the onces that need savi

For once I agree with IT, incels should have the option to safely euthanize themselves, and you cannot help those that don't want to be helped. WE ultimately make the decisions whether or not to kill ourselves, it's too late to feel sorry, as we will never be satisfied until we live the Chad fantasy we've created in our heads. You can thank IT for helping you realize that suicide is actually a pretty Chad move.

Attachments

• 2020-11-24 15_53_18-Suicide problem in the incel community. These are the onces that need savi...jpg
    2020-11-24 15_53_18-Suicide problem in the incel community. These are the onces that need savi...jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 2020-11-24 15_52_38-Suicide problem in the incel community. These are the onces that need savi...jpg
    2020-11-24 15_52_38-Suicide problem in the incel community. These are the onces that need savi...jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 36
killing yourself is cucked

kill foids instead :dab:

Of course we want help (MONEY LOTS OF MONEY) anybody wanna help me? I'll gladly accept your support normies, I want to be saved.

IT never gave a fuck about incels wtf are you talking about OP? This a cucked post

I've been like a month without reading anything from IT and I feel pretty good about it. I already have my own mental issues, I don't need to read what people who have even much more serious mental issues have to say.

killing yourself is cucked

kill foids instead :dab:
I agree. CHOose othER options instead
I've been like a month without reading anything from IT and I feel pretty good about it. I already have my own mental issues, I don't need to read what people who have even much more serious mental issues have to say.
You shouldn’t read from that retarded place anyways. Many people there intentionally try to piss us off

Meanwhile CuckTears hides their mod list from everyone they ban.
Who are the weak ones again?

Other IncelTear users that have been suspended

And apparently this post shaming incels as schizoids
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jzfskf/omg_this/
did infact violate reddit content policy and other reports of it have been received.
IncelTear post shaming schizoid

Last edited:
othER actions then suicide :feelsokman:

Better IT kill themselves

Always the same shit.
“Get help inkler”

Mental heath support in my country is absolutely atrocious.

ITrannies should look at themselves and their growing 41% suicide rate (hopefully will grow more) before wanting to save anyone from suicide.

They like to brigade incel forums and cry when they inevitably get downvoted.
IncelTear user brigading incel forum where members are complaining about double standards: "This is why you don't get women lol"

That same IncelTear user later: I was trying to reach out to incels but they weren't receptive and banned me for trolling! Why are incels so intolerant of other views?

Little wonder their icon

fits them way better than it does blackpilled incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back