Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT wants vengeance on us

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
KEK. The cucks defend themselves with gay cuck shit now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180417-075225.jpg
    Screenshot_20180417-075225.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 158
Just he name of the subreddit he is on proves him wrong... I really wonder what drives people to wish death upon misogynists when there are so many disgusting people out there

Having sex in order to reprodue is literally the meaning of life/an organism (atleast for me). How am I supposed to find hapiness knowing that I will never have that??

What the fuck is wrong with these lowlifes?
Well, I guess whiteknighting for your blue haired dyke gf to make her dry while she fucks chad in between their posts.

Also since Braincels now has a cunt for a moderator, we should stop associating with them
Why are femoids taking over incel forums?

What the fuck is wrong with these lowlifes?
Well, I guess whiteknighting for your blue haired dyke gf to make her dry while she fucks chad in between their posts.

Also since Braincels now has a cunt for a moderator, we should stop associating with them
Why are femoids taking over incel forums?

We already have

And speaking of that, take a look at this subreddit's background, I hope to god it's satire: reddit.com/r/itlurksbelow

Every human is precious and should be cared about and respected. Yep, so that'll be why the IT cucklets spend all day every day telling each other how much they hate incels and expressing faux outrage at every other thing posted on here.

We already have

And speaking of that, take a look at this subreddit's background, I hope to god it's satire: reddit.com/r/itlurksbelow
I need to burn my eyes from looking at that shitty pixel art, do the lurkers on this forum really need a subreddit?

He's going hard on the virtue signalling.

Besides, why do they want vengeance on us? All the casualties have been on our side. The Parkland and Santa Fe shooters weren't even incels, and Minassian prolly wasn't an incel either. This war has been pretty one-sided tbh.

They just want an excuse to bully us to suicide some more.

He's going hard on the virtue signalling.

Besides, why do they want vengeance on us? All the casualties have been on our side. The Parkland and Santa Fe shooters weren't even incels, and Minassian prolly wasn't an incel either. This war has been pretty one-sided tbh.

They just want an excuse to bully us to suicide some more.
Casualties don't matter as much with a constant stream of outcasts pouring into this community, I'm not sure if it's mainly because of those faggots on Reddit or the fact that most people here already want to rope. Just don't give them any sort of satisfaction when their moronic attitude moves in to harass someone, #fuck the cuck

Fucking cucks. The only language normans understand is a good old ER to send them trembling like the pussies they are

I think the Braincels leader should've gone out and shot cucks instead of committing suicide, he could've alleviated pain and became a martyr that way. The reality is that he apologized to cucktears before roping :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Every human is precious and should be cared about and respected. Yep, so that'll be why the IT cucklets spend all day every day telling each other how much they hate incels and expressing faux outrage at every other thing posted on here.
Lol IKR?

I think the Braincels leader should've gone out and shot cucks instead of committing suicide, he could've alleviated pain and became a martyr that way. The reality is that he apologized to cucktears before roping :feelsbadman::feelscry:

The ultimate act of cuckery.

Gotta love the damage control they do there.

If you can't get a girlfriend or sex (for free), nature is telling you that you are in fact a worthless human being. If I were worthwhile, someone would want to reproduce with me.