Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT wants to castrate us

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
Screenshot 20200202 115802 Chrome

Reminder that normies are not your friends!

Last edited:
I bet they never even killed a fly their entire life, they're just larping internet tyrants because it makes them feel good. fucking cucks.

The cucks and landwhales have spoken...nobody cares.

We’re not pedos at least I’m not and I haven’t raped anyone nor do I plan to or advocate for rape so I don’t see what they’d get out of castrating me or others like me besides driving me to even more depression because of low testorone levels and offing myself faster.

Theyre fucking sick

I've never advocated directly or otherwise for rape nor pedophilia but it's ironic people who are wanting castration are coming from a forum where the members are castrated(trannies) along with being cheaters and pedophiles(that old pizza guy with ginger hair). :feelshaha:

It's not necessarily normies, but women who feel "caught" whenever we (manosphere) talk the truth about women in general

Why should we be chemically castrated. We are the group of people who commit the least number of sexual crimes. IT cucks are the sick pedophiles who should be castrated. They are ones who are sexually active and more likely to commit a sex crime.

Fucking freaks.

IT are not normies when will you learn that

I bet they never even killed a fly their entire life, they're just larping internet tyrants because it makes them feel good. fucking cucks.

That danigirl foid is so retarded

Literally 90% of rapes are performed by womens chad friends and boyfriends, but yeah clearly they need to be protected from incels most of all.
100% of cases of domestic violence were not performed by incels, just sayin.

The problem with them, one day they'd piss the wrong person and get a taste of a strong medecine.

View attachment 196671

Reminder that normies are not your friends!

"Wannabe rapists", JFL.
Women are so turned on by the idea of rape (from Chad) that they do not even want to insult as rapists. If they want to insult us, they call us "wannabe rapists".
And why would you even want to castrate someone who does not actually rape but is just a "wannabe" rapist?
Because women hate low-status men and want to criminalize all sexual and romantic desires of low-status men - so they themselves can compete for the attention of a few tall high-status Chads.

We’re not pedos at least I’m not and I haven’t raped anyone

Meanwhile, many of those people have been outed as being both rapists and pedophiles.

They have such a nonsense caricature of us. Lmfao.

Do they want to castrate us in minecraft or real life?

It's refreshing to see their true colours. They can't claim any moral high-ground after saying monstrous shit like this

well, 100% of rapes are committed by sexhavers

Literally 90% of rapes are performed by womens chad friends and boyfriends, but yeah clearly they need to be protected from incels most of all.

We’re not pedos at least I’m not and I haven’t raped anyone nor do I plan to or advocate for rape so I don’t see what they’d get out of castrating me or others like me besides driving me to even more depression because of low testorone levels and offing myself faster.
Advocating for rape isn't gonna stop degeneracy anyways. It's actually really degenerated to advocate it in first place. What I hate about IT is just because there are people in inceldom who might advocate for bad stuff or are pedophiles doesn't mean everyone is a pedophile. That's like saying all muslims are terrorists or shit like that.

JFL at thinking these fucking freaks are normies at all. Despite having a different SMV than us (most of them are foids), they're still either on the same social caste as us or they're one or two below.

I only want love from an adult female. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Cucks and rosties should be castrated.

They can suck my cock tbh bring me some IT foids to see how much personality matters

Do they want to castrate us in minecraft or real life?
IT indoctrinates young cucks and turns them into penis mutilating obsessed faggots. Cuckit needs to shut them down before their toxic ideology makes them hurt somebody.