Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT users live more pathetic lives than we do.

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
I've slowly been realizing that IT users have even more pathetic lives than us. There's one South Korean IT foid in particular called u/DianaVic on reddit & i distinctly remember what she looked like because it was her Reddit PFP & because she looked like a solid 3/10 even with makeup, now fast foward around a week & I was browsing r/TeenAmIUgly to comment shit like "Ew " on foids posts & i notice this picture of a straight up 9/10 noodlewhore but then i decide to check who the profile is because i'm 99% sure it's a catfish or some shit & sure enough it's u/DianaVic who posted it & after looking at her account i notice that she's posted pictures of that girl or possibly just a similiar looking girl (Noodlewhores all look alike) & i see other posts on rating subreddits where she straight she says shit look "I'm not photogenic" or other self depreciating remarks just so she can bait compliments from commenters.

Bonus, she also made a post a while backing talking about how she didn't like Asian men & preferred tall chiseled jaw men. Noodlewhores are straight up eugenicists.

I don't have the her old PFP of what she actually looked like but here's the girl that she claims she is now. She's 100% not this girl some guy did a reverse image search.

Brazilian sigma has spent an average of 19 hours a day for 3 years reading every single post from an incel forum, screenshoting it, going back to inceltears, uploading, thinking of a title and waiting on the response. For 3 years. Posting every hour of the day.

Of course he's the saddest human on planet earth

Brazilian sigma has spent an average of 19 hours a day for 3 years reading every single post from an incel forum, screenshoting it, going back to inceltears, uploading, thinking of a title and waiting on the response. For 3 years. Posting every hour of the day.

I unironically think he might have some kind of mental issues, his watchdogging has reached a level beyond just being sad. As you said it's been 3 years now that he's been doing this, my guess is maybe a family member died or some kind of trauma happened to him or his family & he turned to watchdogging as a cope. I actually feel kind of bad for him tbh.

IT are cunts. Don't bother with their idiocy.

Random thought I had.

He's literally here every waking moment contributing nothing to any discussion, just serving as a disrupter. Sound familiar? I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

I sincerely doubt any real incel would spend that much time here posting thousands after thousands of posts that could have been written by a bot. No, he's probably just an IT infiltrator disguising his lurking with incessant spam. I mean what incel would rather spend every waking minute tagging every single post rather than coping by doing anything else or actually talking with other incels.

Seriously, this is IT behaviour, not that of an incel. If you think BrazilianSigma is bad, we've got someone worse among us.

I unironically think he might have some kind of mental issues, his watchdogging has reached a level beyond just being sad. As you said it's been 3 years now that he's been doing this, my guess is maybe a family member died or some kind of trauma happened to him or his family & he turned to watchdogging as a cope. I actually feel kind of bad for him tbh.
He literally posted every single hour of the day for 19 hours straight on valentines day. Check the dates. Every hour for 19 hours. He didn't sleep. It's incredible
BZ

Random thought I had.

He's literally here every waking moment contributing nothing to any discussion, just serving as a disrupter. Sound familiar? I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

I sincerely doubt any real incel would spend that much time here posting thousands after thousands of posts that could have been written by a bot. No, he's probably just an IT infiltrator disguising his lurking with incessant spam. I mean what incel would rather spend every waking minute tagging every single post rather than coping by doing anything else or actually talking with other incels.

Seriously, this is IT behaviour, not that of an incel. If you think BrazilianSigma is bad, we've got someone worse among us.

Who are you talking about do?

Even if your thread gets 0 replies, you can be sure that multiple IT users and FBI agents have read it - so don't fret. It wasn't for nothing.

I've slowly been realizing that IT users have even more pathetic lives than us. There's one South Korean IT foid in particular called u/DianaVic on reddit & i distinctly remember what she looked like because it was her Reddit PFP & because she looked like a solid 3/10 even with makeup, now fast foward around a week & I was browsing r/TeenAmIUgly to comment shit like "Ew " on foids posts & i notice this picture of a straight up 9/10 noodlewhore but then i decide to check who the profile is because i'm 99% sure it's a catfish or some shit & sure enough it's u/DianaVic who posted it & after looking at her account i notice that she's posted pictures of that girl or possibly just a similiar looking girl (Noodlewhores all look alike) & i see other posts on rating subreddits where she straight she says shit look "I'm not photogenic" or other self depreciating remarks just so she can bait compliments from commenters.

Bonus, she also made a post a while backing talking about how she didn't like Asian men & preferred tall chiseled jaw men. Noodlewhores are straight up eugenicists.

I don't have the her old PFP of what she actually looked like but here's the girl that she claims she is now. She's 100% not this girl some guy did a reverse image search.

View attachment 304049
That’s the 9/10 photo you mentioned?

Random thought I had.

@ScornedStoic rent free in your head :dafuckfeels:

I don’t anyone has a more pathetic life than mine.

He's a government shill or karma farmer

He's a government shill or karma farmer
If he was a karma farmer he'd be posting on other subs. Inceltear is a pretty small sub. He legit has a problem with incels. Probably cuz he was one