Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT users are the perfect sample of low iq plebs.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Every time i get "featured" on IT by the smegma guy (happens often lately, dunno why) i focus on their replies, questioning myself if those people are serious, mentally challenged or clueless. I assume they are ugly male, because if they are females, trannies or chads (on IT, nah) of course they would be clueless by nature.

They answer to this: https://incels.is/threads/it-and-bluepillers-reading-we-are-not-born-misogynist.155918/#post-3271822

some of their "gems" are:

"I'm getting soooooo sick of Jeremy Meeks being referenced in all these incel posts. He's one dude. He does not prove that all women lust after bad guys. Can you get over him, please, incels? Thank you very much. "

They really think that Meeks is "one dude" and it's the only violent criminal that is adored by wahmen. What kind of fucking argument is that "duuuh he's one guy that doesn't prove anything". It's like with chadfishing and every time we bring evidence, when they have not any weapon at their disposal they just go with this. They are like little kids throwing tantrums.

Then there comes this guy, posing many questions at once
  • If I meet a woman and she doesn't want to fuck me, does that make me a beta orbiter? If you lust after her but she doesn't and you keep going, YES.
  • If I meet a woman and she does, does that make me chad? It probably makes you a normie, it depends on what she is seeking and how much women you attract.
  • If some women want to fuck me and others don't, what does that make me? A normie? It means you are not ugly, so you can profit by befriending wahmen, sometimes.
  • If friendship with a woman gives me someone who's fun and supportive, does that mean I'm profiting from it or is sex the only kind of profit? It means that you are having sex with wahmnen and you can choose to have this "friendship" with someone "fun and supportive" (JFL at wahmen being fun) which is something abhorrent but if you are getting sex by someone else i guess it's some sort of game.
  • I'm not a sadistic fuck (outside the bedroom anyway), I'm definitely not low-T, so does that make me a clueless idiot? No, you're just strawmanning and you're probably not as ugly as one of us, so you have no clue what you're talking about. I'm talking about ugly people, people that do not attract wahmne. If you attract some decent looking wahmen then you are not ugly, so you are a normie and you can do whatever you want.

Other "gems":

"How can an ugly man be friendly with women?" Maybe by being polite, saying hello and asking how their day is going. You know....being social. If you are ugly and not attractive and you wish to fuck those women it's not friendship. If you're not ugly what the fuck do you have to say in this matter?

"It's not possible for men and women to be friends." It actually is incredibly possible. One of my best friends is a woman. So it means you do not want to fuck her, like i said. Either she's ugly or you are low T or you are in denial about the fact you want to fuck her. Cuck.

"
Newsflash - not everything is about (1) you (2) getting laid (3) you getting laid ": Newsflash, EVERYHING is about having sex, if you never did and your libido is functioning. Fucking normies.

"
... well that’s the kind of attitude that will keep you alone and bitter well into your 30s. I’m a dude and I would be like “you are kind of an asshole” and move to a different part of the bar if this guy was around. ": there is no "attitude", if you are good looking you can sport whatever kind of "attitude" you wish. See Chadfishing. I am an asshole for what, for not wanting to "befriend" someone i've got an interest for and she, of course, rejects me because something is out of my control? Are you that stupid?

I know that water is wet but they really seem a bunch of spastics, it's not possible that they do this on purpose.

I can't imagine checking IT

I laugh when looking at their comments, why anybody takes them seriously I don't know. Soyzillian needs a job :feelshaha:

Soy, not even once

I laugh when looking at their comments, why anybody takes them seriously I don't know. Soyzillian needs a job :feelshaha:

I laugh when they sprout their nonsense to other people's threads, but when they touch mine i get angry. Fucking cucks, i would tear their beard off.

Fuck, OP... You are overthinking it. Don't waste your time for such shit. They are not like really sane people. Just a bunch of NPCs straight from caricature. They are not like even real people.

I poke this blob of madness from time to time too, but you are taking it too serious. Relax.

They are not like even real people.

hm, that's probably the right way to think it. I'll try do not fall for it again.

hm, that's probably the right way to think it. I'll try do not fall for it again.
Just threat their stupidity with irony. Think positive, think about clown world. Don't answer their comments like you are trying to reason with actual person. It will quickly cause a mental fatigue.

IT is pure cringe, both the rationalization those retards make to try to "refute" us or their childish way of thinking that life works.

I'm surprised at how bluepilled they are, not even normalfags are like this

Need to keep forcefeeding them the blackpill via Jeremy Meeks if it's pissing them off