Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT users are bullying an autistic Brazilian Redditor

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about. I'm a bit of a sperg myself so I can relate to a lot of his experiences. :feelscry:

First things first, he obviously has Asperger's. Not only is his obsession (special interest) with us far too deep and prolonged for an NT, but he consistently exhibits one of the most characteristic traits of autism: talking about things that nobody cares about.
Most autistic people tend to have one distinguishable (usually intelligence-related) attribute that they feel makes them "unique". They're usually super proud of it and want everyone they meet to know about it. Some examples are:
  • Knowing everything there is to know about something (trains, cats, ancient civilizations, etc.)
  • Speaking a foreign language
  • Having strong political opinions
Yes, NTs can have similar interests, but autistic people are so obsessed with their interests and being "unique" and "superior" that they feel the constant need to mention them regardless of the context. During a conversation, an autistic person might just say something random like "Ich spreche Deutsch!" or "Did you know that Great Danes can be up to three feet tall?" completely out of the blue, forcing the other person to awkwardly smile and nod. Fuck… I'm getting flashbacks to my bluepilled days. :feelscry:

BrazilianSigma's badge of honor is being Brazilian and speaking Portuguese. He often attempts to "flex" this on the other Redditors by habitually posting in Portuguese (a language that presumably few Redditors understand) and by referencing things that only a close follower of the Brazilian government would know. Examples:

It's common sense that most autistic people either have no friends or no good friends.:feelscry: A good friend to an autistic person would tell him "You're being weird." or "Nobody asked." when his inner sperg starts come out, a fake friend would smile and nod, and a snake would encourage the behavior for their own amusement or personal gain. Unfortunately for BrazilianSigma, most IT members belong to the latter two categories.

It goes without saying that his daily spamming is quite easy for us to laugh at. Deep down, even IT knows how comical it is that a group who accuses us of being no-life neckbeards has a user who fits that exact profile. But instead of being good friends to him and calling him out on his obsessive behavior, they exploit him for their own amusement and personal gain; usually by convincing him that we're bothered by him… instead of laughing at him.

That's how bullies work. They keep encouraging their victim to make a bigger fool out of himself until one day he goes too far
cuckma-jpg.169751

and they viciously attack him for it.

BrazilianSigma, I know it's hard to confront your abusers, but you need to realize these three things:
  • Despite what Redditors tell you, your behavior is cringy and pitiful.
  • You are not making any of us angry, we're laughing at you just as hard as everyone else.
  • IT members are not your friends. They are abusing and exploiting you, trying to get you to make an even bigger fool out of yourself just for their own petty amusement.
Best of luck, fellow spergcel.

He will use this for further karmawhoring, just watch.

Another example of Reddit being the worst fucking site on the internet. We need to defend ourselves.

"Check your head." I lold

Textbook bullies all of them

He will use this for further karmawhoring, just watch.
Am I wrong in saying that IT is the absolute easiest sub to inflate your karma? All you need to do is just say "incels are bad" and take a screenshot once in a while and you'll be at a ridiculously high karma instantly.

The ease at which you can siphon karma from that sub and how large it is, means that the average user there likely has a higher average karma than most any other sub in all of Reddit.

For autistic users, this gives them an insane dopamine rush from the validation they get. This is why they will never stop posting until they eventually die from cardiac arrest due to their unhealthy lifestyle.

Can't say I feel bad for them though.

Brazilian sigma is a huge sperg.

I'm 90 percent sure cuckma has Asperger's at this point

So are we pretending that IT isn't where socio/psychopathic normies blow off steam at this point?

I'm 90 percent sure cuckma has Asperger's at this point
Yeah, I'm decently sure he has comorbid autism and narcissism, a lethal cocktail seen in such famous lolcows as Ahuviya Harel and Christian Weston Chandler.

That's what inceltears do tbh they bully depressed and autistic guys

When he comes one day destroyed and humiliated by IT fags, we shall welcome him with open arms.

No anger.. just pity for such a pathetic creature.

not suprised.

I like the ones where he makes fun of some guy roping or something because his autism doesn't know where the line is and all of the IT virtue signalers shame him until he deletes the post.

"Awww you are obsessed with brazilian fagma":

Brazilianfagma: searches for 2 year old posts at 03:00AM to post on leddit.

Am I wrong in saying that IT is the absolute easiest sub to inflate your karma? All you need to do is just say "incels are bad" and take a screenshot once in a while and you'll be at a ridiculously high karma instantly.

The ease at which you can siphon karma from that sub and how large it is, means that the average user there likely has a higher average karma than most any other sub in all of Reddit.

For autistic users, this gives them an insane dopamine rush from the validation they get. This is why they will never stop posting until they eventually die from cardiac arrest due to their unhealthy lifestyle.

Scientific cuck tears pill. It actually makes sense the way you put it and why Sigma can't stop.

giphy.gif

You are not making any of us angry, we're laughing

Can confirm. IT in general is way too cringe and sad to really have any contact with it. I ignore them, even posts about them here. But the so called BrazilianSigman or whatever is literally too much. The model of incel in denial. I feel a mix of pity and cringe towards him. Even I, as a subhuman, can't mantain a 24/7 contact with the "community". Watching subhumans slowly die of sexual frustration and social rejection for too long is too much for everyone. The human misery and despair is contagious, the lack of objective or new events or ideas it's maddening. There is never nothing new under the incel sun. Just the constant repetition of a machine that can't reach it's goal but can't stop trying because it's programmes to so ao, so it fails and it fails and it fails and it fails....
It's impossible to watch for too long to this machine and pretend that it's evil, or that I deserves mockery. It's just what it is. It's like a cancer, a lot of suffering human meat that lacks the capacity of preventing itself or ending its own misery. As voluntary as rain, as unfair as a drought, as laughable as a tornado.

I like the ones where he makes fun of some guy roping or something because his autism doesn't know where the line is and all of the IT virtue signalers shame him until he deletes the post.
Yeah, it’s sad how much he wants validation from the normies

That's very interesting, but it seems like a bit of a stretch. I don't think other IT members want him to make a fool of himself. He's sort of a representative of the community at this point. I think most would genuinely want to build him up.

Talking inapproprately about your special interests to feel unique and to ”flex” isn’t what aspies usually do. Aspies blurt out random facts about their interests because of low social awareness. Other visible traits of autism to keep in mind are low empathy, uneven or ”mixed” distribution of skills and intelligence, and repetitive/systematic behavior.

That's very interesting, but it seems like a bit of a stretch. I don't think other IT members want him to make a fool of himself. He's sort of a representative of the community at this point. I think most would genuinely want to build him up.

Imagine calling us obsessed while spending all your time mocking incels on Reddit.

Tesla IQ

Brazilian Macacuma is the least threatening individual i have ever seen, he projects his mental illness by shitting up Cuck Tears with billions of posts each day. He does this to cope with the fact he is a recluse who never interacts socially with others, Wasted Life all for those sweet Virtual Soy Points on Plebbit.

Just a karma-farming autist.

Sigma was raised by a single mother. Probably the father left him and his mother after finding out what a loser he would turn out to be.

BrazilianSigma is the most blackpilled man alive.