Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT user Yanako thinks all Incels are bad. Just be blackpilled but dont say ur incel bro.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190103 012752 Reddit

Hey retard, i like how you need to emphasize that you are a Virgin and Not an incel. Maybe its because you are an incel in denial? Never thought of that? Or maybe you are 12 trying to act like a “big adult”, fucking tool.

“are charming” are you really going to write out the memes for us? “just be charming bro”. And also NO SHIT the men that get rejected are not bad, they are just ugly, ran out of money or some other shit. They are waiting to be divorce raped or heartbroken when using and abusing the HOLE stops working you fucking clowns. “not a bad personality” i agree.. “my current boyfriend is 6ft5, blonde, muscular and always uses me like a masturbation sock but thats ok ! His personality isnt that bad”

Most IT retards know looks matter and will deny and give some bullshit bluepilled advice that only works for chadlite and normies.
Screenshot 20190103 014255 Chrome

Sweetie, just grow your bones out, grow taller, grow a bigger mandible and stop complaining sweetie. Also, remember that women are beautiful at all ages and sizes and you should lower your standards after you improve your bone structure

Sweetie, just grow your bones out, grow taller, grow a bigger mandible and stop complaining sweetie. Also, remember that women are beautiful at all ages and sizes and you should lower your standards after you improve your bone structure
Just be confident, my ex was 6'7 with god frame. Try be more confident than him btw

Lmao cuckqueers, have fun trying to find the incel that is me IRL without having to use your ZOG CIA niggers to doxx me hahaha.

It's funny because many of my therapists say I do an amazing job hiding my toxic :<(________________________) personality. Yet I'm still sexually rejected by all females. I wonder why...

IT are complete retards. The stupidity that comes from that subreddit shouldn’t be possible.

The guys who say “well I’m a virgin loser but I don’t hate women” are the worst... From the self-depreciation to the unprovoked attacks on us because they’re feeling heat or trying to find “that girl” who’ll accept them, it’s a train wreck from beginning to end. We’re all bad to women and guys like him are worse because they’re submissive and have no identity.

IT are complete retards. The stupidity that comes from that subreddit shouldn’t be possible.
I've only come across IT levels of stupidity IRL from the senile, the prepubescent, and the clinically mentally handicapped. The average 11-year-old child is more intelligent than the average IT poster. Assuming the ones who claim to have success in the dating and sexual marketplaces are telling the truth, that very fact is proof of the blackpill, as you can be literally dumber than a prepubescent child and still get love and sex as long as you were born with adequate genes.

The guys who say “well I’m a virgin loser but I don’t hate women” are the worst... From the self-depreciation to the unprovoked attacks on us because they’re feeling heat or trying to find “that girl” who’ll accept them, it’s a train wreck from beginning to end. We’re all bad to women and guys like him are worse because they’re submissive and have no identity.
The ones that think they have a chance are the worst
The media would agree with them as they portray us as terrorists

Last edited:
"virgin but not incel"
Lmao at this sad attempt at distancing yourself from stigma you will suffer through anyway.

It's funny because many of my therapists say I do an amazing job hiding my toxic :<(________________________) personality. Yet I'm still sexually rejected by all females. I wonder why...
im nice tbh

my bones arent

IT: abusive men can be charming and hide their misogyny, anger and general shittiness
also IT: incels are all raging spergs irl that spew their negativity everywhere and its impossible for them to hide their misogyny which is why women dont date them

Why even go on reddit bro they are beyond retarded and low t cucks