Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT user thinks the reason we ask how Ted Bundy can get girls is to "know how to manipulate people"

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
Yes, because Ted Bundy needed manipulation to fuck women. How off the mark can someone be:

women were sure dying to meet bundy

He also completely lied about me in his post at #4 and I was banned from Mr. Sigma for correcting him in the comments.

This guy is a terrible person he told me to chemically castrate myself on the old IT.

JFL if he thinks Ted Bundy needed to manipulate women while he was an active serial killer. He was white, and a 7/10 where's the mystery?

And the evil inkels bringing up how did Ted Bundy get women are usually saying that in the context of Bundy receiving mountains of fan mail and love letters from women he got AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT.

As usual a half-baked story from them, but what else can you expect. No need to get on the offensive, just call them out as the child predators they all are and keep on trucking.

As someone dumb enough to feel affected by the words and rhetoric of IT, I can't express how satisfying it is to see the actual /IncelTears die AND be resurrected as an actual incel sub. Feels good.

For those who don't know, some based guys managed to get IncelTears back from the grave and are now running it privately as a zombie parody of itself.

Is IT still relevant?

As someone dumb enough to feel affected by the word of IT, I can't express how satisfying it is to see the actual /IncelTears die AND be resurrected as an actual incel sub. Feels good.

For those who don't know, some based guys managed to get IncelTears back from the grave and are now running it privately as a zombie parody of itself.
Lol it's spelled with an L it's not the original one. This is the original one.