Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT user screenshots my thread, forgets to censor both names

(((I'm sure that was accidental)))

nice strategy but I'm too high inhib for that

Wow, someone sends a tip to the FBI :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: .

I hope he gets banned for that

I don't know why they bother to censor the names. It's not like they can flame us on our dm's. This isn't plebbit.

who care about IT anyway, fuck them.

Yeah man they can suck a dick. If they wanna waste their time reading our posts lol go ahead lmao

You know it's not Sigma because the timestamp is yesterday. Sigma has a fetish for trawling deep into the forum to find threads from a year ago or more for his karma fix.

Now u r famous!

You know it's not Sigma because the timestamp is yesterday. Sigma has a fetish for trawling deep into the forum to find threads from a year ago or more for his karma fix.

Imagine his reddit got hacked or banned he would legit rope lol

I really wish I know someone from IT in my real life.

The idea of roping in loneliness is kinda more depressing. ERgo, I would have a purpose.

Once he picked a commebt of me that was posted almost a year ago lol

Once he picked a commebt of me that was posted almost a year ago lol
It's genuinely hard to fathom how utterly pathetic you have to be to trawl through page after page after page on a forum designed for lonely guys for validation in a circle jerk on the internet.

I'm literally shaking, they want to dox us

you think THAT's crazy, check out my thread on off-topic about them offended by encyclopedia dramatica