Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT user says that heightism doesnt exist but when I post studies that prove that it does, he starts to insult me

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
20200630 044841

What exactly is the point of DMing an IT user?

You'd have a more productive experience trying to explain quantum physics to a 4-year-old. Redditors aren't necessarily unintelligent, but they're a prime exhibit of the myopic tribalism that plagues these self-described "watchdogs".

Last edited:
Isn't that the same IT user that threatened to murder an incel when they were talking to them through private messaging?

As soon as you prove them wrong they insult you. You cant change their mind, they overdosed on bluepills. They act like they care but he is literally making fun of you because of your height. Fucking bullies

Id rather slice off my own balls then interact with an IT user

They'll never learn.

He/she just wanted to bully you one more time, that's it. No one of them cares about your studies, your experience, whatever.

he only insults you because he can't debunk the studies, and he calls you a midget which proves your point

Stop giving IT attention.

A lot of you guys have fallen for this lie that normies are just "ignorant" of our plight, and if we could just prove it to them, they would understand

NO, THEY ARE FULLY AWARE AND THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK, BECAUSE OUR SUFFERING IS TO THEIR BENEFIT

Its an ego boost, it gives them someone to ridicule and get off on it, the unfairness of the dating market means they'll get laid and were just the pawns sacrificed for their pleasure, etc

They don't care if the game is rigged because they are winning, and they enjoy the fact that we are losing

@Abu_Hajaar - Stop wasting time with normies, they are sadists

A lot of you guys have fallen for this lie that normies are just "ignorant" of our plight, and if we could just prove it to them, they would understand

NO, THEY ARE FULLY AWARE AND THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK, BECAUSE OUR SUFFERING IS TO THEIR BENEFIT

Its an ego boost, it gives them someone to ridicule and get off on it, the unfairness of the dating market means they'll get laid and were just the pawns sacrificed for their pleasure, etc

They don't care if the game is rigged because they are winning, and they enjoy the fact that we are losing

This is also why spreading the blackpill to normies is pointless and counterproductive tbh ngl

What a fucking surprise

Typical human. Caught wrong and the only retaliation is insults. Shitty species

tbh, i've pmed many of them and then they something like "are you really going to let a study stop you from being happy" jfl

tbh, i've pmed many of them and then they something like "are you really going to let a study stop you from being happy" jfl

Its gas lighting, they are trying to "make you rage"

They would never give such a response to a study about rapes on campuses

Why did you even bother? It’s impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. Btw it’s a female so it makes sense why it acts this way.

You'd have a more productive experience trying to explain quantum physics to a 4-year-old. Redditors aren't necessarily unintelligent, but they're a prime exhibit of the myopic tribalism that plagues these self-described "watchdogs".
Exactly. I would actually have a much better time trying to convince a flat earther that the world is round. Hell I would probably be more likely to convince an isis member that allah isn’t real.
Isn't that the same IT user that threatened to murder an incel when they were talking to them through private messaging?
Yeah she is a fucking psycho bitch. She is one of the worst IT members there in my opinion next to sigma, osprade, icecat, and dooramii

Last edited:

You can also see clearly here that they're only trying to bait him into lashing out so they can get another screenshot for their sub.

Which I assume at this point is their standard operating procedure from them.

You wouldn't think they would even need yo put in the effort to prove those "evil inklers" are bad but alas they do.

They have to know at this point they're a large part of the problem. "Watchdog" my ass. If anything I would think more people would go ER from simply interacting with such people. Especially since we know it's driven some incels to suicide like St. Uggocel.

Really? Yikerinos. :soy:

You can also see clearly here that they're only trying to bait him into lashing out so they can get another screenshot for their sub.

Which I assume at this point is their standard operating procedure from them.

You wouldn't think they would even need yo put in the effort to prove those "evil inklers" are bad but alas they do.

They have to know at this point they're a large part of the problem. "Watchdog" my ass. If anything I would think more people would go ER from simply interacting with such people. Especially since we know it's driven some incels to suicide like St. Uggocel.

I've said this before and I say it again: For ITers, karma whoring takes precedence over any genuine commitment to social justice.

Only one thing to do. And I can't quite talk about it unfortunately.

Is that even english? It's like he regressed mentally (even more jfl) after you posted the studies

Tehehe how funny calling him a midget who can't get his dick wet.

It's only about making fun of low value men don't bother to discuss with them

I was banned from IT that why I didn't reply to him in comment, this guy in one of the threads said that he never saw short man get discrimanted but only people of color especially women.

Last edited:
She's all tough with people who openly display their insecurities, but when I had a conversation with her and randomly poked her about how nonsensical the armour and equipment looked in her cat comic, she gave me a few paragraphs speech about how I'm insulting her art, trying to crush her self-esteem and if I could please leave her alone. Could be a troll, but then again it's IT.

You can put a CuckTears user in water but they will refuse to learn to drink
full

She's all tough with people who openly display their insecurities, but when I had a conversation with her and randomly poked her about how nonsensical the armour and equipment looked in her cat comic, she gave me a few paragraphs speech about how I'm insulting her art, trying to crush her self-esteem and if I could please leave her alone. Could be a troll, but then again it's IT.

kek

Typical crybully.

What else did you expect? They are retarded faggots and the only they can argue is by insulting you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back