Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT User Replies Condescendingly to Incels, then I look at their pictures lol

D

dogeksd

Greycel
https://www.reddit.com/user/theashtonjay

Seriously, the way this user talks down and makes fun of incels make me think like that this user is just a typical stacy, but then I look at their profile and the pictures they've posted. JFL

I wish I saw her talk shit in real life so I can shove my dick in her mouth to shut her ugly cow face up.

If I had her jawline I wouldn't be incel.

:lul::lul::lul::kys::kys::kys::lul::lul::lul:

Is that a guy a girl or a trap

most people associate reddit as a whole with ugly people.

remember the whole 2011 le reddit army is here XD spam on every video
i always pictures a neckbeard writing that. chad and stacy do not use reddit

Those eyebrows are thicker than some of my coworkers’ skulls.

JFL, that creature gets complimented on its looks.
Just have a pussy.

Did you really think a "Stacy" would post on some obscure subreddit.

its always a fucking pig

I find the cuckit interface cluttered and confusing so idk if it was targeting that same ugly foid but some stupid beta cuck orbiter compliments her and gets creep/pedo shamed because she's 21. Now 21 is jb, jfl.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 89
  • image.png
    image.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 98
  • image.png
    image.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 81
Kinda looks like Venne1138

Stacies don't even know we exist.
It's always an incel looksmatch doing this shit:lul:

most of stacies are actually not bully-like. girls are living life on a tutorial mode but if you are a stacy you have nothing to be bitter about life so more a fem gets gl her ''personality'' also gets better.

butterface to the max, her body looks hot as shit

Her male equivalent would be posting on this forum.

Is it a male, originally?

I can defo see the appeal of denying the objectivity and importance of beauty when you look like this. Not ugly enough to be faced harshly with the reality of lookism, not beautiful enough to accept the reality of lookism.

Butterfacemaxxing JFL

Lmao @ posting on r/selfies, women really are all the same vapid, Personality-less cunts aren't they? "Look at me! I exist"

Yes you exist, unfortunately for us.

Just fucking SIGH

I find the cuckit interface cluttered and confusing so idk if it was targeting that same ugly foid but some stupid beta cuck orbiter compliments her and gets creep/pedo shamed because she's 21. Now 21 is jb, jfl.
you just cant win as a male

I screamed out laughing. Thanks

If I had her jawline I wouldn't be incel.

:lul::lul::lul::kys::kys::kys::lul::lul::lul:

She's frauding. Classic whale fraud. Camera above the cleavage line, overhead, head tilted back to stretch the flab away. Vintage Myspace pose.

It would be fun to abuse her.

LOL. The prototype incelqueers poster. Disgusting. I'd rather die an incel than hit that.

She's also "asexual", has a boyfriend (of course) that appears to be feline, and posts on r/creepypms whenever a male dares to contact her.

Absolute suicide fuel, guys. This is a PM she posted and apparently some guy was beating his meat to her. More SMV then this site and maybe all of lookism put together.

Attachments

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa.jpg
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 77
Absolute suicide fuel, guys. This is a PM she posted and apparently some guy was beating his meat to her. More SMV then this site and maybe all of lookism put together.
SHE'S THE JUGGERNAUGHT, BITCH!

giphy.gif

JFL at this femoid picking glasses that make her look like a sixty year old woman. Imagine an incel man with those glasses...would legit get arrested for cp just for looking the part.

That jawline is something else

lol, so many of them like this. I kinda miss bullying them on reddit.

They are always these fucking numales and hispters.

The whole “hot girls don’t use reddit” is giga cope. The gonewild sluts look like models