Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT user "proves" the blackpill wrong

peak of retardation POST LOL

"yes, handsome people have privileges, ugly people have handicaps"

I don't know guys, he might be on to something here. Maybe we should hear him out.

Guys

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

the blackpill is true but it isn't true br0

He literally admits that the blackpill is true then goes on to say that it's not lol.

> Claims the blackpill to be easily proven wrong
> Doesn't deliver a single argument that the blackpill is wrong
:feelstastyman:

Foids and progressives can't comprehend inductive reasoning. If it isn't some NPC-friendly absolute, they can't understand it.

All your scientific data means nothing because I saw an ugly guy with a girl once IRL

IT always prove the blackpill right unintentionally, they are the best recruitment for the incel movement tbh.

> Claims the blackpill to be easily proven wrong
> Doesn't deliver a single argument that the blackpill is wrong
:feelstastyman:

You just need to know people a little more deeply, you stupid fucking ignoramus. Virgins are such fucking idiotic shutins that don't deserve sympathy

Our subreddit doesn't bully people, btw.

Cucktears reached Planck length IQ

No evidence yet that "personality" has some effect on your dating chances.
100's of studies that show how looks influence all aspects of your life especially your dating life.
But hey, i have some anecdotal claims, so science isn't realz and you are a misogynist asshole if you don't believe me.

Users 21, Guests 6 - LMFAO, they're afraid

No evidence yet that "personality" has some effect on your dating chances.
100's of studies that show how looks influence all aspects of your life especially your dating life.
But hey, i have some anecdotal claims, so science isn't realz and you are a mysogynist asshole if you don't believe me.

It would be nice if he actually provided some anecdotal claims, but instead he said "looks matter." I don't know, he seems like he could be a misogynistic "incel." Did you know that incel stands for involuntary celibate? This simply means, in the most clear of terms, a guy that can't get laid. However, incels take it to the extreme, they state nasty things about women, and about minority groups. Most incels tend to be white men who feel emboldened by the Trump presidency to be misogynistic. You know emboldened to hate themselfs and emboldened to be suicidal. Anyways, these misogynstic losers don't deserve a support group to vent and talk about their lives. Let's all petition to get their ISP to take down their website.

PS: We aren't a bullying subreddit

Last edited:
He literally admits that the blackpill is true then goes on to say that it's not lol.
umm the world is shades of gray br0. speaking of which where is my copy of 50 shades of gray? i feel like reading about a good looking rich guy beating me up while having sex then after posting on the internet about how LMS doesn't matter and all that matters is how u treat wymen.

The blackpill is easily proven wrong because messaging real women on Tinder has no basis in reality. I admit that good looking people are treated better than ugly people, and that looks affect the power dynamic in intimate relationships, but the blackpill is total bullshit because life isn't black and white bro, feel the power of my moderate wisdom.

TL;DR I am fucking retarded

umm the world is shades of gray br0. speaking of which where is my copy of 50 shades of gray? i feel like reading about a good looking rich guy beating me up while having sex then after posting on the internet about how LMS doesn't matter and all that matters is how u treat wymen.
:lul::lul::lul:

these people will deny blackpill because every single female on the planet hasn't been surveyed so therefor the sample size isn't big enough. That is their logic.

I don’t see any arguments that prove us wrong. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Blackpill destroyed and graypill confirmed boyos

Untitled

They're honestly more blackpilled than us.

They're honestly more blackpilled than us.
Of course they are. Cucks just want us to stop hurting womyns' feefees and be good little virgins.

What in the actual fuck? You brought supporting evidence that the blackpill is real and failed to support the contrary with any evidence. You pretty much confirmed the blackpill.

I don't think he knows what a :blackpill: is and is just talking out of his ass