Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT user post history full of cuckoldry HAHAHAHAH

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

This is who's calling you an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's not a stereotype but literally a fact that most users there are either Incel in denial themselves or Beta Guys in Polygamous relationship where they let their ''wives'' fuck other guys.

I often feel mostly pity for them.

Although good for him that he has sex with his ''wife''...

Last edited:
It's not a stereotype but literally a fact that most users there are either Incel in denial themselves or Beta Guys in Polygamous relationship where they let their ''wives'' fuck other guys.

Memes write themselves

Getting cucked by a hot girl is bad enough, but letting yourself get cucked by a whale is something else.
This guy is inventing a new level of being pathetic. Not only is he a cuckold with a fat wife. Healso bullies suicidal virgins. Idk how much more pathetic one can get.

Now if one of us gets to fuck her and upload the video, we will be eternally triumphant

Although good for him that he has sex with his ''wife''...
I'd fuck his wife and cum on his table on my way out

Don't even need to write memes about these guys considering these guys are legit walking jokes

ITers = cuckmaxxed or trannymaxxed incels.

This honestly seems like some sort of comedy sketch or some shit this so surreal jfl

Now if one of us gets to fuck her and upload the video, we will be eternally triumphant
This he should help incels ascend but of course he won't. Only chad will touch his "wife."

Cuckoldry is the future

The fuck is an average chad?

Jfl, at this cuck, calling a 30 year old women sexy.

This is who's calling you an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Low inhib will allow you to smash these abominations' skulls into an unrecognisable paste of flesh and bones (In Minecraft of course)
Just saying :^)

I never even thought that cuck-"maxxing" was possible.
Basically become a cuckold in order to get sex and a relationship. Obviously called it maxxing is just a joke, but soys on IT absolutely do that.

Do they really expect us to believe any genetically gifted male used Reddit? Daily?

Unbelievable

Basically become a cuckold in order to get sex and a relationship. Obviously called it maxxing is just a joke, but soys on IT absolutely do that.

No, I mean I thought that people just became cucks and had sex and that was it. I just never though that the level of cuck can increase.

this deserves to be pinned

female polyamory let many subhuman incels ascend. that's a fact

cuckoldry is immoral but at least theese subhumans got laid