Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT user advocates for Incels to be tortured at Guantanamo

Yunez.Belgrade

Yunez.Belgrade

Makimacel
★★★★★
>cradle of filth

Are all IT cucks overweight troons?

How would defining us as terrorists work? Check every man on the PSL scale and arrest the sub-4s?

Screenshot 20241016 091210 Reddit

Hes a bald oldcel, brutal. Probably hoping for a crumb of pussy.

In what world is this guy polyamorous? I cant take that seriously.

He says he's "not active", which strongly suggests he's an incel in denial.

Just torture everyone who can't have sex actual five head.

Send all ITfags to the Siberian GULAG and force them to cut down trees every day for 12 hours a day.

That person thinks incense deserve CIA torture for the crime of being virgin and unhappy about it.

But somehow, WE'RE the weirdoes and bad people here!

Jfl he looks like a Frank Hassle victim

Send all ITfags to the Siberian GULAG and force them to cut down trees every day for 12 hours a day.
Too merciful, put them on Watchpeopledie.tv :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: (for any feds, this is all in need for speed most wanted)

GigaKEK. Polygamous? I'll bet he is. He's obviously got bitches lined up for days. Gagging for it.

Hes a bald oldcel, brutal. Probably hoping for a crumb of pussy.

In what world is this guy polyamorous? I cant take that seriously.

He says he's "not active"

Astonishing!

which strongly suggests he's an incel in denial.

There is no worse torture than having to go through every day and feel the world go against you until you die.

One or two guys who supposedly identify as incel kill less than 5 people = all incels should be arrested for terrorism

Immigrants and niggers being a considerable percentage of rape and homicide perpetrators = not all of them are like that

Bluepill logic tbh

Last edited:
One or two guys who supposedly identify as incel kill less than 5 people = all incels should be arrested for terrorism

Immigrants and niggers being a considerable percentage of rape and homicide perpetrators = victims of society

Foid logic tbh
Yeah man, imagine if we were all declared terrorists worldwide in 2040 or some shit

Instead of ascending i would get riddled with 300 bullets by counter terrorism team while I was car coping.

What a fate would that be......