Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT upvotes FDS thread

tbh the "cucks and simps" insults are usually directed at men who give women free money and shit in a vain attempt to receive vagina and validation, which is different from just being a nice person

also these women really want to play the victim, even on issues that don't affect them at all. women aren't allowed to express their emotions? in what world? like after Trump announced he was going to ban TikTok yesterday women went around posting videos of themselves crying and shit and all they received was attention & sympathy

Last edited:
WTF is this stupid FDS bitch talking about? Abusive chads treat women like shit and women still worship them. Keeping thinking your matter but to chad, you are just a pump and dump. If these are type of men these whores chase then why are they complaining?

I cant take Sheboons and whales seriously.

WTF is this stupid FDS bitch talking about? Abusive chads treat women like shit and women still worship them. Keeping thinking your matter but to chad, you are just a pump and dump. If these are type of men these whores chase then why are they complaining?

Women associate rights and morality with access to resources and not towards any metaphysical concept of human dignity. Everything they do and say is a Mackavellian power move withno thought as to the meaning and logical consistency of what’s being said. Only to the chosen words ability to shape public opinion.

She can complain all she wants about incels, but at the end of the day the average female is going to get her way over the average male 100% of the time.

Jfl at that whore talking about being "traditional" when she's no near being a virgin and way passed her teen years. She expects incels to be whiteknights for used rosties and do our "traditional role" while they remain being whores, and still don't give us sex. If they want to be whores then just give us pussy to help end inceldom, but don't expect marriage or betabuxxing.
She can complain all she wants about incels, but at the end of the day the average female is going to get her way over the average male 100% of the time.
She knows the blackpill is making average men less cucked, so this is her pathetic way of trying to stop it.

Last edited:
Women associate rights and morality with access to resources and not towards any metaphysical concept of human dignity. Everything they do and say is a Mackavellian power move withno thought as to the meaning and logical consistency of what’s being said. Only to the chosen words ability to shape public opinion.
Agreed. Their entire sub is just about how to get a HVM (High Value Male) as they call it [Supposedly a chad on the looks scale]. But no, it doesnt just stop there, they want this chad to also be rich and have a big dick. Many of them have their photos posted on reddit and these women are a joke compared to what they are trying to get, the hypergamy is beyond insane and their standards are just crazy. Their entire sub reddit is just a big fat fucking joke actually.

Dont even get me started about their LVM (Low Value Male) posts and comments. It is hilarious to see them seething because of ugly males.

tbh the "cucks and simps" insults are usually directed at men who give women free money and shit in a vain attempt to receive vagina and validation, which is different from just being a nice person
Literally this.

lol did she imply cucks and simps get pussy?

Because they expect Chad to commit, which he won't. It's a never ending cycle.

I love seeing the woke crowd eat itself, there are SJWs in the comments complaining about FDS being sexists, TERF, whatever

I love seeing the woke crowd eat itself, there are SJWs in the comments complaining about FDS being sexists, TERF, whatever
The new IncelTear sub apparently got invaded by FDS users early on which is why it grew so quickly after it was created.

only chad gets women being trad for them
normies get bitchy feminists who don't love her husband, but want a kid anyways
incels get nothing, it's over

The new IncelTear sub apparently got invaded by FDS users early on which is why it grew so quickly after it was created.
Yes there are a lot of pretty-open FDS and femcel posters in new IT. Many of them classify as TERFs. Maybe we can report them to trans subs like Againsthatesubreddits and similar to get them banned? This comment would piss AHS off for sure.

She pretends to be pro-trans until the last sentence which gives away that she doesn't view transsexuals as real women

Yes there are a lot of pretty-open FDS and femcel posters in new IT. Many of them classify as TERFs. Maybe we can report them to trans subs like Againsthatesubreddits and similar to get them banned? This comment would piss AHS off for sure.

I can PM you a link to a sub that is looking into it but it isn't incel oriented. They've had some luck taking down TERF subs

But remember r/banfemalehatesubs got unbanned by reddit while r/banmalehatesubs which was originally banned after r/banfemalehatesubs was banned, is still banned.
Reddit admins don't play fair regardless. They looked for any reason to quarantine the trp and mgtow subs while leaving FDS up and sometimes even promoting it on the frontpage.

FDS-lover present here. FDS is not hateful and can't be compared to the TRP.

Simply because FDS shows ways to make sure you respect yourself first and how to get good men to respect you after. It has nothing to do with tricking or hurting men: just what TRP is all about (manipulating and hurting already vulnerable women).

BULLSHIT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/eklpz4/braindead_males_and_pickmes_alike_are_just_loving/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/htqqog/true/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/dqeowm/watch_as_cardi_b_correctly_explains_that_since/

Last edited:
I can PM you a link to a sub that is looking into it but it isn't incel oriented. They've had some luck taking down TERF subs

But remember r/banfemalehatesubs got unbanned by reddit while r/banmalehatesubs which was originally banned after r/banfemalehatesubs was banned, is still banned.
Reddit admins don't play fair regardless. They looked for any reason to quarantine the trp and mgtow subs while leaving FDS up and sometimes even promoting it on the frontpage.

BULLSHIT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/eklpz4/braindead_males_and_pickmes_alike_are_just_loving/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/htqqog/true/

It is not about playing fair; but woke pro-trans crowd is a significant part of their userbase and administration cares about it when they are upset. Enough TERF outrage can seriously get FDS and maybe by extension femcel subs banned. Also PM me the sub, I am curious.

It is not about playing fair; but woke pro-trans crowd is a significant part of their userbase and administration cares about it when they are upset. Enough TERF outrage can seriously get FDS and maybe by extension femcel subs banned. Also PM me the sub, I am curious.
Just PM'd you info about the sub and a related one that has been successful in drawing attention to those hatesubs and countering feminist concern trolls.

Remember @Lv99_BixNood send the links of the offending threads and posts to @FrailPaleStaleMale so they can be archived for evidence.

only chad gets women being trad for them
normies get bitchy feminists who don't love her husband, but want a kid anyways
incels get nothing, it's over
Tbh. Feminist bitches have kids with chads but then want a betabux to help raise that child. Or they have an affair during their marriage and the husband is actually raising someone else's child without even knowing.

These days, even chads are getting cheated on JFL. Its over.

each one of these is either projection or gaslighting

Just a remember of who you are talking to

4a5

also these women really want to play the victim, even on issues that don't affect them at all. women aren't allowed to express their emotions? in what world? like after Trump announced he was going to ban TikTok yesterday women went around posting videos of themselves crying and shit and all they received was attention & sympathy
jfl, if they want TikTok so badly might as well make one on their own. Trump knows specifically well why the ban is occurring but it doesn't seem to jive with the masses.

what are some traditional foids roles? I know of only two: sucking dick and cooking meal for HER men. Oh and there's another one: don't raise voice at other men. What are some men's roles? Die in wars, white knight ANY foid you see, work for both your AND her family.

Makes sense.

Trannies vs foids war inc :feelshaha:

funny how criminals and bullies from your college years never had any trouble attracting woman though :feelshmm:

i guess their personality detectors were overridden by chads genetics

Many of the IT foids come from that sub. I looked in the comments and one of them even said that she posts on that sub. They are definitely not watchdogs. I am not even sure if they call themselves that anymore tbh.

"Please miss lemme smash"
"I'm a good guy, I'm on your side"

Its funny cuz FDS posts about how a majority of men are not attractive

Tbh. Feminist bitches have kids with chads but then want a betabux to help raise that child. Or they have an affair during their marriage and the husband is actually raising someone else's child without even knowing.

These days, even chads are getting cheated on JFL. Its over.
brootal
Its funny cuz FDS posts about how a majority of men are not attractive
Probably true , men aren't made to be physically attractive, or at least that's what the decrease in testosterone has done to us