Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill it truly is over

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I realize that on many incel forum online discussions people often talk about getting the relationship. However; few speak of keeping the relationship and dealing with the emotional pain of losing the relationship some incels spent a lifetime to finally obtain.

I know i will be forever incel, because i am subhuman and on top of that i really have nothing to offer females. But i can just imagine a rare scenario where i actually got a relationship with a female. I can see it now. Im sure itd end fast. I am just such a boring person. My life is boring. Even on online dating, i hardly get matches or any interest from women, and the ones who do respond to my messages just ghost me after like 4 sentences ( because they cant stand a subhuman like me talking to them online or that they turned uninterested, or both) I have fuck all interests except in music, i might visit the pub once in a blue moon but thats really it. How would i be able to entertain a female? How would i be able to do anything with a female when i have lost so much interest in things because of extreme depression most of my life?

For the non-cel, many of them have a life time of practice on passing shit tests by women since middle school. For the incel they do not. To the incel who finally obtained the relationship, on the emotional level he clearly needs her more than she needs him. The common mistakes the former-incel would make is that he will try to please her every whim and desire, and be overjoyed at her approval, which in turn he will ultimately lose her respect.

Other mistakes in today’s world of texting would involve becoming anxious when the woman does not respond to his text in time, narratives of her dumping him would run through his head. The fear and the paranoia of losing the relationship stress on his mind.
In today’s society, due to women’s unchecked hypergamous nature the idea that she will one day walk out on you on a whim or cheat on you with an individual, is an unfortunate reality.

Former incels should meditate on these unfortunate realities like the samurai who meditate on his own death in the most horrific ways in battle, or dying of disease. The former incel should meditate on the possibility of the cheating partner, being dumped, her walking out on him on a whim, being nexted for a hotter guy, being divorced and half of his money, etc. This is a necessary act in handling the emotional pain even the most experienced non-cel might succumb to.
“Every morning a warrior should recommit himself to death. In morning meditation, see yourself killed in various ways, such as being shredded by arrows, bullets, swords, and spears, being swept away by a tidal wave, burned by fire, struck by lightening, dying in a earthquake, falling from a great height, or succumbing to overwhelming sickness. An elder warrior said, “Once out of your front door you are surrounded by death. Once you leave your gate you are surrounded by enemies.” This saying is not merely a parable, but a way to prepare for your fate.” — Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure

I realize that on many incel forum online discussions people often talk about getting the relationship. However; few speak of keeping the relationship and dealing with the emotional pain of losing the relationship some incels spent a lifetime to finally obtain.

I know i will be forever incel, because i am subhuman and on top of that i really have nothing to offer females. But i can just imagine a rare scenario where i actually got a relationship with a female. I can see it now. Im sure itd end fast. I am just such a boring person. My life is boring. Even on online dating, i hardly get matches or any interest from women, and the ones who do respond to my messages just ghost me after like 4 sentences ( because they cant stand a subhuman like me talking to them online or that they turned uninterested, or both) I have fuck all interests except in music, i might visit the pub once in a blue moon but thats really it. How would i be able to entertain a female? How would i be able to do anything with a female when i have lost so much interest in things because of extreme depression most of my life?

For the non-cel, many of them have a life time of practice on passing shit tests by women since middle school. For the incel they do not. To the incel who finally obtained the relationship, on the emotional level he clearly needs her more than she needs him. The common mistakes the former-incel would make is that he will try to please her every whim and desire, and be overjoyed at her approval, which in turn he will ultimately lose her respect.

Other mistakes in today’s world of texting would involve becoming anxious when the woman does not respond to his text in time, narratives of her dumping him would run through his head. The fear and the paranoia of losing the relationship stress on his mind.
In today’s society, due to women’s unchecked hypergamous nature the idea that she will one day walk out on you on a whim or cheat on you with an individual, is an unfortunate reality.

Former incels should meditate on these unfortunate realities like the samurai who meditate on his own death in the most horrific ways in battle, or dying of disease. The former incel should meditate on the possibility of the cheating partner, being dumped, her walking out on him on a whim, being nexted for a hotter guy, being divorced and half of his money, etc. This is a necessary act in handling the emotional pain even the most experienced non-cel might succumb to.
“Every morning a warrior should recommit himself to death. In morning meditation, see yourself killed in various ways, such as being shredded by arrows, bullets, swords, and spears, being swept away by a tidal wave, burned by fire, struck by lightening, dying in a earthquake, falling from a great height, or succumbing to overwhelming sickness. An elder warrior said, “Once out of your front door you are surrounded by death. Once you leave your gate you are surrounded by enemies.” This saying is not merely a parable, but a way to prepare for your fate.” — Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure
I LOVE HOW INTELLECTUAL YOU GUYS ARE OMG FUCK MAINSTREAM PC CRAP THIS IS WHERE ITS AT

don't feel so bad. in reality, average guys in the west are incel as fuck. even tall white ones

I want to kill a whore and eat her organs.