Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It truly is hell living as a inferior being with the consciousness of a human

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
Imagine being a sub5 as an animal, you would be blissfully ignorant of what lies ahead in your life and you would be extremely whitepilled

Being a human is hell because we are smart enough to realize how subhuman and inferior we really are. We can see how the future for us is bleak and why our lives are like this, the Blackpill is the apple of Eden God didn't want man to know such terrible truth and knowledge

I dont give a shit no more. I want to annihilate a pussy, and then the next and next and next and next and next and next. Just like our friend chad.

You have no place in life as an ugly male

What do you mean by "inferior"? As far as I'm concerned, the only way in which I'm inferior is in the minds of the inherently irrational creatures we call human females. It doesn't correspond to any objective scale of superiority vs inferiority

This is only a problem because foids have rights

I dont give a shit no more. I want to annihilate a pussy, and then the next and next and next and next and next and next. Just like our friend chad.
High T

i dont think sub5 animals are even incel

i dont think sub5 animals are even incel
No, their dating market is not as fucked as ours. Practically any animal will fuck anything of their species except maybe truecels

Imagine being a factory farmed pig
Otherwise yes