Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT tries to tell me about the 5'2 slayer they know -- I call them delusional -- They seethe.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
I went on IT because why not, I decided it would be fun to see their reaction to an actual incel, not the fake LARP accounts they constantly make in order to make us all look stupid and dumb.

I saw an infuriating post where they were talking about some kid who was black-pilled, and some retard in the comment section was talking about how the black-pill is false since the kid in the post (very obviously not an incel) was actually good looking and how he'd look good in 10 years if he 'didn't have a bad personality.'

So, I responded in kind. Letting them know what my own life is like.

I'm half a decade away from being twenty-four, and I'm still just this disgusting 5'3 abomination. And 'man' would never describe me when I have the height of a child.

I hope I die.

Here comes the Soyjaks.

Ah yes, the 5'2 slayer that all ITcucks know. He must be very popular. Anyway, I dismiss their LARP almost imeditely by telling them what a real 5'3 guy's life is like, by giving my own experience directly from the short guy himself.

Liar.

You're such a liar. I can't even go a single day without someone laughing at my height here in college; and you claim that your alleged 'guy you know' manages to be liked and is able to get dates. Ever since high school I have received nothing but vitriol and mockery because of the fact I was never able to grow past 5'3.

I was never able to be the cool older brother that I wanted to be for my little sister. You know why? Because I was so short she was embarrassed to be seen around me. Whenever I went out of my way to pick her up from her bus so that she would be safe walking back home, she had me hide behind a tree so that her classmates wouldn't laugh at my height again and embarrass her.

There were times where I would constantly cry knowing that I failed as an older brother just because of some dumb thing I could have never done anything about. Because my genes were written the way they were. Oh, what I would have given just to be a few inches taller and finally be that cool older brother...

I have suffered because of this accursed height, and you all may as well just spit in my face by making up these ridiculous stories of yours. You can just say that you think I'm disgusting and move on.

Of course, they had pretty much nothing to actually say after I dropped this on them. The following responses are just nonsense JFL.

What does that even mean? What an idiot.

What's not normal behavior? What behavior have I exhibited here that isn't normal?

I'm just giving the actual story of what a 5'3 person goes through in reality, coming directly from the disgusting hobbit himself. I have genuinely considered killing myself multiple times, and only haven't done so because I live for competition. I don't think you get how horrible it feels to be looked at like you're a child by everyone, and knowing you can do nothing about it.

That's why I can never take 'femcels' seriously. That's why I'll never take any plight of a woman seriously. There is nothing that you can go through that is on the same level as being a short guy. I won't even say 'short man' since me and you both know there is nothing manly about me nor any other elf that is the same height as I.

At what point did I ever state that I'm the only one who has considered ending their own life? You're trying to paint an outlook of me that does not at all represent what I'm saying in my comments, and you know you'll get away with it because everyone here just naturally hates incels, no matter what they say or do.

Plus, I've never actually attempted suicide. Like I said earlier, I live for competition.

Also, what makes you claim I have no empathy? I regularly display empathy towards others who are in a similar predicament. To other incels who try to make their last posts on the forum before they end their lives. To anyone who had to be unfortunate to be born in a disgusting body just like I was.

Well anyway, even though I have many more responses in the comment section, I'll leave it at that since I don't want the post to be too filled with soy. Just an interesting experience I had I suppose.

Last edited:
One guy I know is extremely successful in the dating scene, he's 5'2 missing half his teeth, smokes a pack a day and is overweight he's not conventionally attractive but he's smart, funny, clever generally fun guy to be around and he has absolutely no problems getting a date.

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

Typical IT, saying it is "all in your head bro" and "they can tell you don't have empathy bro"

That was an absolutely brutal read. I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this friend. Don't let them get you down, most of them are just heartless.

didn't read but normies will try to gaslight you no point talking to them, they all say the same shit like npcs

That was an absolutely brutal read. I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this friend. Don't let them get you down, most of them are just heartless.
View attachment 1269413
Thank you. However, this is just the standard incel experience. We've all gone through something equally as brutal and heart-wrenching. I'm happy to be past that part of my life now, and I've found my way to cope by imagining fictional people to be my sisters instead, but not all of us are that lucky.

You’ll never change the mind of IT.

Dnr redditard

Dnr redditard
I unfortunately have to use it for stuff like being a part of the community of my favorite show, Chainsaw Man. I use 4chan for every other thing that I partake in, like my hobbies and whatnot. I would just use /a/ for interacting with the Chainsaw Man community, but there's too many sexual images of Nayuta on there, and I can't stand that. So I use Reddit.

Also, it's fun to prove to IT that they're retarded.

I went on IT because why not, I decided it would be fun to see their reaction to an actual incel, not the fake LARP accounts they constantly make in order to make us all look stupid and dumb.

I saw an infuriating post where they were talking about some kid who was black-pilled, and some retard in the comment section was talking about how the black-pill is false since the kid in the post (very obviously not an incel) was actually good looking and how he'd look good in 10 years if he 'didn't have a bad personality.'

Here comes the Soyjaks.

Ah yes, the 5'2 slayer that all ITcucks know. He must be very popular. Anyway, I dismiss their LARP almost imeditely by telling them what a real 5'3 guy's life is like, by giving my own experience directly from the short guy himself.

Of course, they had pretty much nothing to actually say after I dropped this on them. The following responses are just nonsense JFL.

Well anyway, even though I have many more responses in the comment section, I'll leave it at that since I don't want the post to be too filled with soy. Just an interesting experience I had I suppose.

Dude I'm sorry to know this especially the ohhhh I'm I'm 171 cm I get it no you don't
There is a massive and I mean massive difference between a guy who is 170 plus and a guy who is 160 cm

My only advice would be to fightmax I don't know do mma or gayjutsu since these sports have wight class you will fight other small man
And you will have chance other then that I don't know what else to tell
And please don't call your self ugly names it wasn't your fault that you were born with blew average height

jfl 'it's not that you're short, it's that you're short'

imagine if these guys were in south africa during apartheid. 'she's not racist because you're black, it's that you're insecure about being black' :soy:

like, if nobody cared about height or w/e, then I don't think you'd magically become insecure about it nah

trust the tolerant left and empathetic gender to immediately start telling bullying victims that they deserved it, that being bullied since kindergarten was their own fault for being insecure, and that their sisters should dissociate from them as well. when they talk about incels, most of the stuff they say is completely off-the-wall. in spite of pretending to be 'rational' and 'tolerant,' modern leftists are just as tribalist as the right and as soon as someone is a designated enemy they will turn into boorish fanatics

you don't really know most people unless they hate you, then they reveal how biased and irrational their judgements + opinions are

You hardly mentioned a single thing about yourself and they somehow turned it into a lecture about how apparently shitty your "pErSoNaLiTy" is.

"Oh bro if you had more empathy your suicidal thoughts would go away! You're not the only one who tried to kill themselves!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE A MONOPOLY ON MISERY YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!" :feels::feels::feels:

Dear God I hope these people aren't crisis line workers. The deaths on these retard's hands would be in the hundreds

They always will have an anecdote, no matter what. I don’t believe their stories.

And of course, they act like guys become insecure about their height first and that society’s heightism doesn’t cause insecurity.

Well I'm banned now. I actually unironically made sure to adhere to the rules of the subreddit so that they couldn't deny banning me just because I gave a counterview to their circlejerk.

Here comes the Soyjaks.

Toilets are such niggers

What pisses me off the most is how they fuking gaslight you into believing that its all in your head

Going on IT is such a waste of time I don't get it how you guys keep doing it

Why'd you even try to argue with those IT faggots, fuck 'em all soys

Literally every single gaslighting normgroid personally knows an ugly subman creature who TOOOOOTALLY is constantly fucking high tier giga Stacies

Every. single. fucking. time. mang.

All the normies apparently SOMEHOW know AT LEAST ONE ugly autistic retard poor subhuman who TOTALLY KEEPS SLAYING STACY PUSSY. 100% real bro. That retard was slaying stacy pussy left and ride, sure thing bro :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Literally every single discussion about looks MUST include some lying, gaslighting normies who TOTALLY know a 3 foot man who is actually REALLY ATTRACTIVE. This is like sneir's posts, literary fiction. It doesn't exist, doesn't happen.
ALL LIES, FUCKING LIES ALL OF THEM