Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks these two are looksmatched

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
I am pretty sure that's a fucking tranny, but regardless there is makeup caked on and he is still definitively more physically attractive.

This is why all their anecdotes (or anyone elses for that matter) of the "ugly guy" who slays and couples were the woman is more attractive are bullshit. Everyone pedestalizes female beauty. Men and women.

Never trust an anecdote from anyone ever again. This is what non-blackpilled people think a looksmatch is.

Last edited:
She looks like him in a wig, which is not the same as being looksmatched. Women who look like men are not the equivalent of men who look like men. She also has a worse hairline than he does, which is JFL tier.

This is most likely where they came to the looksmatch conclusion.

They are in denial, no one would ever think those 2 are looksmatch .

She looks like an orc JFL.

It's a tranny apparently, so yeah these retards think a nonpassing tranny is on par with a chadlite.
What chance do we have if this is the bar for this man? I think i'm honestly done.

Women have a bias to their own kind and will call each other beautiful before they even give a 9/10 man a compliment. We need to have the same kind of thing with each other and stop these damn whiteknights and cucks

The guy is a normie, 5 at best. She's a 3 at best, realistically a 2.

You have to understand that to women, that guy is completely sexually unattractive. At least 90% of men are sexually unattractive to women.

Women understand that realistically he's an average looking guy. Thing is, though, they're simply not sexually attracted to any sub7 man.

Last edited: