Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks now that incels are… sex-havers?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
in what way does this apply to incels, wtf? :lul::lul::lul:
niggas from McDonald's throw away my application once they see my face, what "offering job opportunities", what "financial assistance", what are you smoking?
what fucking marriage or previous sexual encounters? how do you imagine this incel? an "involuntarily celibate" guy who has sex, is married and is so loved that foids help him with money? this is what incels are supposed to be? :lul:

and to top it off, fucking sleepovers?! you know how difficult it is to have a sleepover? I've been trying to years now, it's fucking insanity
befriending a girl (but actually being friends, not free emotional support) is legit impossible, foids have no feelings
I'm sure it's easier to have sex than have a sleepover, especially with a girl, holy shit
you can rent a prostitute but it'll be very hard to rent someone to watch movies and play board games with you all night, even fucking professional cuddlers have higher (or equal, despite much easier service) rates than regular prostitutes
yeah, I'm not gigachad, I'm not having sleepovers :feelsUgh: this is why I'm incel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ohxspd/this_applies_to_everyone_but_especially/

LMFAO
If anything this further proves women are literally incapable of relating to men's problems

>Marriage != consent to sex
Anyone that unironically believes this should be shot irl

Nobody on IT actually knows what an incel is. They just apply whatever negative characteristic to us that will get them the most upvotes for shaming

because a lot of them don't know what an incel is. they think we're just women haters and there's nothing more to it.

Foids cannot comprehend that one could live a life without any sex.

Sleepovers are impossible to get if you're not in your teens anymore.

Nobody on IT actually knows what an incel is. They just apply whatever negative characteristic to us that will get them the most upvotes for shaming
Normans have been using incel as a buzzword for a while, I remember them calling Trump and Kavanaugh incels

IT members confirmed to be needing mental help from Stuart Gilligan griffin
because a lot of them don't know what an incel is. they think we're just women haters and there's nothing more to it.

Foids just think of incels as any guy who wanted to sleep with them when they weren't in the mood.

It's the new cover for foids marrying beta buxes they have no interest in fucking. "That life contract doesn't include any sex silly inkwell."

IT is insane, 95% of them say that "looks don't matter". If that is the case, why was I rejected by foid after foid while growing up? Whenever a normie says that looks don't matter, I insist that they go fuck LIzzo.

"You got to $earn$ my $$pussy$$ for there to be sexual consent and the only way to do so is by being Chad or at the very least be a wealthy $$betabuxxer$$ incel."

"Why can't you be taller than 5'5", make at least $75,000.00 per year, drive an expensive ride, have college degrees, have six pack abs, and at least live in a gated community neighborhood incel? That's how practically all normal guys succeed with bitches like me."

That's basically all I see when I read shit like that above.

Always remember, they're the ones monopolizing over all the prerequisites that matter as they believe yours don't even matter at all.

Last edited:
upvotes=based post

Because incel turned into another buzzword that can be used as a surefire insult like nazi. Thanks to normies muddling everything they touch en masse.

Tbh if a bitch gives you money she wants ur cock 100%

Because incel turned into another buzzword that can be used as a surefire insult like nazi. Thanks to normies muddling everything they touch en masse.
This^^

Right. I'm literally placing large investment in you in order to be entitled to sex

WTF are these retarded ass niggas talking about :lul:

Right. I'm literally placing large investment in you in order to be entitled to sex

WTF are these retarded ass niggas talking about :lul:
The large investment comes with the package of our little prostitute darlings known as modern women. Their vaginas are miniature ATM terminals to which you swipe your credit card before you can even play. :feelsdevil:

in what way does this apply to incels, wtf? :lul::lul::lul:
niggas from McDonald's throw away my application once they see my face, what "offering job opportunities", what "financial assistance", what are you smoking?
what fucking marriage or previous sexual encounters? how do you imagine this incel? an "involuntarily celibate" guy who has sex, is married and is so loved that foids help him with money? this is what incels are supposed to be? :lul:

and to top it off, fucking sleepovers?! you know how difficult it is to have a sleepover? I've been trying to years now, it's fucking insanity
befriending a girl (but actually being friends, not free emotional support) is legit impossible, foids have no feelings
I'm sure it's easier to have sex than have a sleepover, especially with a girl, holy shit
you can rent a prostitute but it'll be very hard to rent someone to watch movies and play board games with you all night, even fucking professional cuddlers have higher (or equal, despite much easier service) rates than regular prostitutes
yeah, I'm not gigachad, I'm not having sleepovers :feelsUgh: this is why I'm incel
Do yourself a favor and stop looking at that sub. They are posting knowingly false and exaggerated things just in hopes of trying to piss off any lurkers on that sub from the groups they mock. When incels were on reddit it made sense to kind of worry about what they are doing but it's completely pointless now that incels are on a forum like this where they aren't even on friendly terms with the admins like on reddit and they can't easily shut this place down.

Do yourself a favor and stop looking at that sub. They are posting knowingly false and exaggerated things just in hopes of trying to piss off any lurkers on that sub from the groups they mock. When incels were on reddit it made sense to kind of worry about what they are doing but it's completely pointless now that incels are on a forum like this where they aren't even on friendly terms with the admins like on reddit and they can't easily shut this place down.
True. They fish for redditor cuck incels to try to defend themselves and operate under their retarded ''change my mind'' standard just so they can be condescending and patronizing towards them, after all foids enjoy to punch down and bully low status men.

True. They fish for redditor cuck incels to try to defend themselves and operate under their retarded ''change my mind'' standard just so they can be condescending and patronizing towards them, after all foids enjoy to punch down and bully low status men.
It sounds like a cope but it's really true in this regard that you just have to ignore them. Any post just provides them with more material. And it makes no sense when you already proved your point about them numerous times and they don't even have the power to ban you like they did on reddit.

RageAgainstTDL once correctly identified them as essentially trolls

It sounds like a cope but it's really true in this regard that you just have to ignore them.
Yeah I don't doubt that. I wish the other retards would stop talking about IT, but I don't care either if they do anyway, after all their shithole sub is dead and starving on content even when there's at least 5 IT threads a day here.

Yeah I don't doubt that. I wish the other retards would stop talking about IT,
I don't blame them for wondering why they keep getting accused of things they didn't do by CuckTear but it's been a reoccurring thing with that sub for some time. The users on that sub just say whatever they think will piss off lurking incels the most so they can be talked about and hopefully screenshot them being talked about.
but I don't care either if they do anyway, after all their shithole sub is dead and starving on content even when there's at least 5 IT threads a day here.
That's mostly because the amount of things that can be talked about regularly on this forum have been exhausted and that sub basically relies on whatever is posted here.

I had a sleepover at my oneitis appartment several times. But every times, she slept in her bed and I slept on the couch. She knew I wanted to fuck her so hard, but refused absolutely anything :feelsrope:

(plus I was unable to sleep at all because I was in the couch, thinking about her body being almost nude, unconscious and at barely 3 meters from me :feelsrope: )

"Anyone I don't like is an incel!"

Joined Jun 24, 2019 Posts 1,017​

Just support (((mass fornication))) theory
Also anime is faggotry

Let's see if I can interpret this propagandized bullshit. :feelswhere::feelshehe:

"Unlearn your entitlement to sex."

Translation: "Be happy to rot alone for the rest of your natural known life in the most severe kind of solitary isolation where you will be a content obedient little slave, you're not entitled to sexual satisfaction as that is something only women acquire." :feelsjuice:

I have a Ph.D. from life in interpreting other people's lies and overall bullshit frens. :feelsclown:
LMFAO
If anything this further proves women are literally incapable of relating to men's problems
And even more, they don't care at all. :feelsjuice:
Foids cannot comprehend that one could live a life without any sex.
They can, they just rather those people be us. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Lol at applications being thrown away at mcdonald's. I have legit had that happen at a couple jobs I applied to. They were women of course....