Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks diet coke can 'potentially endanger' lives

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Kindcel was trying to help fatcel customers by sneaking in diet cokes when they ask for regular coke, IT thinks diet coke potentially endanger lives.

I will laugh if a fatcel sues this guy or the company for giving them the wrong product in the future.

What if tubby is able to tell the difference? Besides just lol at IT sticking up for fats, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them were fat too.

It's a known fact that Gulf War Veterans (1990-1991) consumed large amount of diet sodas with Aspartame, also when they return, thousands of their offsprings suffered the most horrifying birth defects . There may be other type of poisons the veterans was exposed to, you can google Gulf War Syndrome Babies , but then you may suffer more nightmares. Its grand to be cannon fodders and experiments for the military nowadays.

It's a known fact that Gulf War Veterans (1990-1991) consumed large amount of diet sodas with Aspartame, also when they return, thousands of their offsprings suffered the most horrifying birth defects . There may be other type of poisons the veterans was exposed to, you can google Gulf War Syndrome Babies , but then you may suffer more nightmares. Its grand to be cannon fodders and experiments for the military nowadays.

Correlation is not causation but JFL @ Goldenhar defects. Only the boys though, the women go on to date successfully.

artificial sweeteners are bad, but the reason IT and other leftcucks are mad about diet coke is because trump drinks that shit and they need to signal hard

not saying that Aspartame is the main culprit or if it play any part in the birth defects as we don't know everything that these Gulf War Veterans was exposed to, it may be some poisons in the vaccines they gave the soldiers., as for me, I would rather be safe than sorry, not messing with most of the stuff that was created in fancy labs.

artificial sweeteners are bad, but the reason IT and other leftcucks are mad about diet coke is because trump drinks that shit and they need to signal hard

They're fine. They've been around for over 110+ years and tested a near infinite amount of times.

Retards think they spike insulin and make you hungry because fat people drank diet coke in studies and reported being hungry.

They're fine. They've been around for over 110+ years and tested a near infinite amount of times.

Retards think they spike insulin and make you hungry because fat people drank diet coke in studies and reported being hungry.
you may be right. all the shit I've read has made me suspicious of them, especially since there's so many and you usually get like 3 in a sugar free drink or candy bar, there's a higher chance of you ingesting something dubious. xylitol and stevia are the highest rated but you rarely see them and never by themselves without some other shit jammed in there.

you may be right. all the shit I've read has made me suspicious of them, especially since there's so many and you usually get like 3 in a sugar free drink or candy bar, there's a higher chance of you ingesting something dubious. xylitol and stevia are the highest rated but you rarely see them and never by themselves without some other shit jammed in there.

it's really just fat people eating way too much then desperately looking for a scapegoat

Regular coke tastes 4x as good as regular coke, most people can tell the difference.

People should eat whatever they want, but they should be ready to deal with the consequences of their actions

What if tubby is able to tell the difference? Besides just lol at IT sticking up for fats, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them were fat too.
Did you see the thread where they had the Snake Diet guy telling fat foids to stop eating? They went apeshit. And even just lurking the for a week or two will tell you that half of them at the absolute least are morbidly obese hamplanets with enough fat around their waistlines to feed an entire Ugandan village for a fortnight.

You also see a lot of "muh slow metabolism" and "muh genetics make me fat" bullcrap. Yeah, we're ugly because we don't shower five times a day, but you can't stop eating because of your genetics. Okay.

Did you see the thread where they had the Snake Diet guy telling fat foids to stop eating? They went apeshit. And even just lurking the for a week or two will tell you that half of them at the absolute least are morbidly obese hamplanets with enough fat around their waistlines to feed an entire Ugandan village for a fortnight.

You also see a lot of "muh slow metabolism" and "muh genetics make me fat" bullcrap. Yeah, we're ugly because we don't shower five times a day, but you can't stop eating because of your genetics. Okay.

telling women they can't overeat is like telling them they can't fuck chad and have to stick to their looksmatch

Just give them Fiji water br0

JFL at how these morons say this is endangering lives. If anything, you're saving their lives by making these fatties not fucking kill themselves from getting too fat.

I see morbidly obese guys with girlfriends as well. Of course they all have good facial bones. They don't have recessed chins, recessed maxillas, and bug eyes. If their face is somewhat ugly then they are tallfags.

Diet sodas are terrible for you. If you want a coke just drink a coke, preferably one with cane sugar.

Diabetes > neurological disorders and endocrine disorders.

I heard diet is worse than regular