Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks a woman can't have more than 20 sexual partners before turning 20

Sssh, don’t tell the person he or she is slut shaming, let them slut shame without realising it as whores need slut shaming anyway.

Sssh, don’t tell the person he or she is slut shaming, let them slut shame without realising it as whores need slut shaming anyway.
They should slutshame women in their face, not on the invisible corners of the internet.
If no slut hears it, is it even shaming them? Or is it just bitches bitching about other bitches?

:feelsgah::lul::lul::lul:
checkmate them with their own logic

Literally over, no way to get virgin gf unless i want to be jailed for life clown world :feelsclown:

Wasn't there a user on IT that's like 16 and has 300 partners or some shit.
I swear I remember a thread like a half a year or so about it.

it is, i see they are still coping, they can't help to show they are incels too, that's why they are so blatantly ignorant about they hypergamic nature of women

"Sweety, blowjobs are not sex" :foidSoy:

there are no female virgins past the age of 16 in 2021
16 is the final threshold, take it or leave it. Even before that they start 'experimenting' jfl

At 16 I was jacking off to trap hentai.

At 16 I was jacking off to trap hentai.
:feelsugh:
I'mma assume that was a joke that sounded better in your head.

If it wasn't then you should seek help and leave this site.

If it wasn't then you should seek help and leave this site.
I joined this site to find help,. Also it really wasn't a joke and traps weren't even the worst type of hentai I jerked off too (and that still applies to this day)
Sadly, that wasn't even the low point in my life.

I joined this site to find help,. Also it really wasn't a joke and traps weren't even the worst type of hentai I jerked off too (and that still applies to this day)
Females and homosexuals (Not allowed):

You better wish that the mods don't consider traps gay, or make exceptions for 2D.

The funnier thing is that foids can have as much sex as she wants, but still sucks at bed.

All women are whores

Women have body counts of at least 200+ once they hit the age of 20

Chad only though

"Me a female and every female I know." -Admitting AWALT.

While lying at the same time.

Literally over, no way to get virgin gf unless i want to be jailed for life clown world :feelsclown:

A very low point indeed. And nothing is worse than faggotry.

You'd literally have to be a 10 year old Chad to be able to fuck virgins.

IT coping hard as usual

JFL, one foid said that most "normal females" don't have a bodycount like that at 20 and immediately some other foid admitted she had. Why do these fucking idiots just live the lie when the truth is all around them, even in their own community?

View attachment 546644
JFL, one foid said that most "normal females" don't have a bodycount like that at 20 and immediately some other foid admitted she had. Why do these fucking idiots just live the lie when the truth is all around them, even in their own community?

Foids are a hivemind, of course one size fits all.

View attachment 546644

What a dumb cunt. Of course we don't get sex, and neither would she if she committed the crime of being born male. Take her likely looksmatch, keep her awful/boring/NPC personality, and she'd be hanging from the ceiling before 2022. Stupid bitch.

She is delusional.