Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT think sex is the only problem incels face

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

800 updoots wtf jfl

Not being able to have sex without paying is one of the problems of mine for being an ugly male in 2020 but that's definitely not my main problem and same with most incels actually

It's the way u get treated due to Ur looks that's the worst thing. U involuntarily have a black cloud over Ur head for being ugly n no way of gettin rid of it unless u do surgery and that only works if Ur just under average, won't work for truecels or shortcels.

Was gonna write more but I cba cuz IT will always hate us and disagree with us no matter what so I'll just bullet point problems I have about bein ugly which they'll forget about anyway.

• Gettin laughed n pointed at by strangers for my appearance
  • Gettin picked on by teachers and students treat u like shit or make fun of Ur appearence
  • Everyone subconsciously treats u worser than they would to a less ugly person
  • U just can't have a normal life in general, parties prom wedding, a family a partner, kids
  • Live a life of isolation unless u got big family or a few friends if Ur lucky
  • Never experience bein loved or admired
  • Etc
If I had a genie wish ting where I either had to choose to have sex or could become average looking enough to just be treated normally/neutrally and be able to go outside without gettin laughs or looks of disgust but no sex I would go with the second option blud

It’s more than just sex lol what a bunch of morons

I just want to be rich, and get hot wife

IT is too retarded to be aware of their retardation.

Despite browsing incel forums as much as someone signed up on here would do when they're supposedly not incels they have no fucking clue what an incel really is or what it's like to be an ugly male. They need to watch some FACEandLMS vids. I wondered what they'd think of dem vids.

I hate that meme so goddamn much.