Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @IT telling me what I believe

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
After BrazilianCuckma posts my thread on IT, one of the bluepillers seemingly thinks that he can read my mind.

Right, because my favorite hobby is attempting to make 16 year olds believe that it's over, and to make them miserable.
Don't give up yet, you're still real young, I mean I was obsessed with improving my appearance at that age tbh. Given that you have friends and have opportunities to socialize with girls at all, it might not be over for you.
You legit can't make this shit up. I mean you might think that I were playing some 4D chess posting this not even one day beforehand, then falseflag attacking my own content on Reddit, but no. The fucking irony here is palpable.

Incel Tears are just a bunch of nobodies who want to bully/make fun of people who already had enough (incels) so they can feel better/superior like as if they are somebody. Their self-steem must be lower than ours to do this kind of shit

What is up with that BrazilianSigma guy. I hear his name here alot. Does he really have nothing better to do than patrol this forum to post our stuff to his little soy-wank fest. Jesus Christ, who's the real loser here.

Bluepillers are dumb