Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT Tards Won’t Touch This With a Ten Foot Pole

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
This book was written by a university professor who presents objectively proven data supported by all scientific standards and methods which proves that women are primed by evolutionary pressures to select good looking, robust men. The book stresses that the people opposing incels (soys and IT faggots) offer little to no objective scientific evidence that personally plays any substantial role in mate selection and are continually proven incorrect in their assumptions time and time again with all the scientific evidence conducted by prestigious research universities around the world. It’s over for ITcels. The author of this book has no agenda whatsoever and is simply presenting scientific evidence that women elect men primarily on looks

Obviously they wont touch it, they never have and they never will.

I'm buying this from Amazon right now.

Obviously they wont touch it, they never have and they never will.
And the left claims to be “pro science” JFL. Everyone is “pro science” when it supports what they believe and everyone will deny science when it doesn’t. It takes a special person to put their biases aside and look at the truth through an objective lense. ITcels are not these types of people, but we are

And the left claims to be “pro science” JFL. Everyone is “pro science” when it supports what they believe and everyone will deny science when it doesn’t. It takes a special person to put their biases aside and look at the truth through an objective lense. ITcels are not these types of people, but we are
They believe in evolution and not religon but dont think natural selection based on sexual dimorphism is real, somehow humans are magically diffrent to every other animal

modern science = religion

you can't verify most of its studies and data, you can only choose which side to believe.

Iirc they said the usual bullshit about how it's not valid because they don't like it etc.

They believe in evolution and not religon but dont think natural selection based on sexual dimorphism is real, somehow humans are magically diffrent to every other animal

Currently reading that book.

they pulled the same shit they always do
when pressed against the wall, they'll admit the validity of the blackpill (and even call it obvious) and say we should just shut up and not complain about being murdered with loneliness
this post is essentially: yeah, I agree with it (but they still belittle the blackpill by phrases such as "plays a role"), but I hate you anyway and I hate it when you say it
if everything is determined by looks, it DOES mean it's over and as an ugly male, I can't be happy -- facts don't care about your feelings

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hw9t2r/a_university_professor_wrote_a_book_about_the/fyykqq9/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back