Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Tards forget to Blur out the Names

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You can't make this shit up :feelshaha:

Attachments

• 20210725_050718.jpg
    20210725_050718.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 20210725_050647.jpg
    20210725_050647.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 20210725_050633.jpg
    20210725_050633.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 133
time to nuke IT sub , lets not waste the chance , lets obliterate em

Is IT still a thing even? I thought that sub was closed or sth.

I remember being featured on IT once. It felt great seeing them seethe at my high IQ blackpills.

"forget"
Dude it's most likely deliberate. They would doxx all of us if they could.

They are idiots who have nothing better to do than pick on virgins, a 5th-grader has more common sense.

Incels are just a small minority of people.:foidSoy: IT tranny.

We are a watchdog group, who can protect the public
from all these dangerous inkwells?
Also :foidSoy:IT tranny.

@crew2 being featured on IT despite only popping in once in a while... Logs in, triggers some roasties, and then goes back to his life. Legend.

Is IT still a thing even? I thought that sub was closed or sth.

I remember being featured on IT once. It felt great seeing them seethe at my high IQ blackpills.
I check there to see Princess Kitty LARP so hard as a foid living in Venezuela on the Madero rat diet.
Screenshot41

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I can't believe the shit he makes up to get attention by the trannies on there.
This is the long-lost Brazilian Sigma's alt, he got skinny not eating anything there.:feelskek:
I also saw Advocate Cuck get criticized for his drawings by his own members on his subreddit.:feelskek::feelskek:

Screenshot40

Last edited:
I check there to see Princess Kitty LARP so hard as a foid living in Venezuela on the Madero rat diet.
View attachment 471484
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I can't believe the shit he makes up to get attention by the trannies on there.
This is the long-lost Brazilian Sigma's alt, he got skinny not eating anything there.:feelskek:
I also saw Advocate Cuck get criticized for his drawings by his own members on his subreddit.:feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 471486

advocate perro deserves some "cinturonasos" :feelskek:

advocate perro deserves some "cinturonasos" :feelskek:
We can't forget that Garnica fag, what should be his punishment be in 4k VR Minecraft?:feelsLSD:

IT seems to really like @-BrettyBoy-

We can't forget that Garnica fag, what should be his punishment be in 4k VR Minecraft?:feelsLSD:

IDK but that advocatefaggot makes me feel some kind of irrational violence , I want to kick his autistic cuck ass

More like "forget"

@crew2 being featured on IT despite only popping in once in a while... Logs in, triggers some roasties, and then goes back to his life. Legend.
Haha. Notice the way they never actually address or counter the points made with points of their own and instead either just mock or make sweeping statements because they can't actually compete with the points being made? :soy:

- "Such a lack of self awareness"
- "I laughed too hard at this"
- "Falsely claim"
- "It happened in your own little imagination incel"
- "You are blaming women instead of taking responsibility"
- "Racist" (applies to everything these days apparently)

Literally pussy shitbag language 101 for when you can't win an argument :feelskek:

Haha. Notice the way they never actually address or counter the points made with points of their own and instead either just mock or make sweeping statements because they can't actually compete with the points being made? :soy:

- "Such a lack of self awareness"
- "I laughed too hard at this"
- "Falsely claim"
- "It happened in your own little imagination incel"
- "You are blaming women instead of taking responsibility"
- "Racist" (applies to everything these days apparently)

Literally pussy shitbag language 101 for when you can't win an argument :feelskek:

Incels: hundreds of studies, experiments and empirical data to back up their points

IT: "but I know a 5'2 balding Indian guy who..."

Incels: hundreds of studies, experiments and empirical data to back up their points

IT: "but I know a 5'2 balding Indian guy who..."
Haha. We constantly get mocked for citing our entire life experiences but their whole argument, if they even bother to make one, is basically "well I know a guy..." :feelskek: