Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT talk about how they hope we commit suicide

Jfl a that 3rd one:

knows > wrong
feels > right

:feelskek: their nonsensical feelings are suppressing their cognitive capacities

Jfl a that 3rd one:

knows > wrong
feels > right

:feelskek: their nonsensical feelings are suppressing their cognitive capacities
Most people who condone prison rape are the type who usually would get raped in prison. People who type “i HoPe tHeY gEt rApEd iN pRiSoN” are usually young white middle class scrawny guys in their early 20s who look young af and would instantly be raped

I remember that post. They tell you to call suicide hotlines but the prople who work there are just like IT members who will give you generic advice and when you tell them it doesn't work they'll just tell you to kill yourself

I remember that post. They tell you to call suicide hotlines but the prople who work there are just like IT members who will give you generic advice and when you tell them it doesn't work they'll just tell you to kill yourself
And I’ve seen many IT members condone prison rape

Bullies engaging in fuckery, not surprised.

those are trannies on hormone therapy, they cant reason above their feelings. Incels = bad, so everything bad that happens to us is justified in their view.

Yup they want us dead nothing new

It’d not bullying its calling you out on your bullzhit injwell :soy:
The suicide hotlines ones where they'd egg them on... hmmm why do I get the feeling they're anti-cop for abusing their power too?

The suicide hotlines ones where they'd egg them on... hmmm why do I get the feeling they're anti-cop for abusing their power too?
I remember when sigma mocked a suicidal incel

54 upvotes. More proof that our fight is justified.

Hey sigma, guess what?

fuck you. that is all

But we aren't oppressed, right?

I wonder how many people develop such dislike towards incels because idiots like you keep spamming jb, rape, sharia and other such crap, probably a lot and its not just IT and smegma.
Really makes you think.
Shut up you moralfag, I can post what I want and IT would hate us regardless. Moralfags like you should be banished.

IT are demons

They hate us alright. Shocker

I wonder how many people develop such dislike towards incels because idiots like you keep spamming jb, rape, sharia and other such crap, probably a lot and its not just IT and smegma.
Really makes you think.
(((Media))) would just give incels a bad rep by doing a false flag as they always do

Shut up you moralfag, I can post what I want and IT would hate us regardless. Moralfags like you should be banished.
You fucking idiot, cant even comprehend a thought beyond your jb shit. This isnt just it, nobody mentally sound gives a shit about their feminist feel good rhetorics, but then they see the crap autists like you spam here about child marriage and whatnot and it makes all of us look bad, worse than even the spergs at it.
You know who "moralfags"? Normies. I think its your kind that is the problem which needs to be banned.

(((Media))) would just give incels a bad rep by doing a false flag as they always do
Who gives a shit about that anymore, lest some boomers and millennial faggots maybe.

You fucking idiot, cant even comprehend a thought beyond your jb shit. This isnt just it, nobody mentally sound gives a shit about their feminist feel good rhetorics, but then they see the crap autists like you spam here about child marriage and whatnot and it makes all of us look bad, worse than even the spergs at it.
You know who "moralfags"? Normies. I think its your kind that is the problem which needs to be banned.

Who gives a shit about that anymore, lest some boomers and millennial faggots maybe.
You must then really hate @Mainländer or @Robtical

I can post about what I want on here, don’t like it suck it up. And by the way, without me here, the incel forums would still be viewed as “evil” you dumb faggot. You just are another pedo panicker who freaks out over anything jb related

If we all killed ourselves women will still be getting raped

These are people who advise us to improve our personality. Fucking faggots.

Do you have an archive for that?

Also, seems like they're displaying their amazing personalities.

they said they would rape me with a strap on, and they called me an illiterate, it's okay tho.
Wait they said that? Proof?

Currently reporting them directly to reddit admins. I larp as a high official which has resulted in action being taken so far.

These people are just Pigs