Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT takes the bait (Again)

definition of living rent free in their heads

Screenshot 2023 03 21 233520

Are these reddit threads made by flaseflaggers
Do redditors or more accurately women redditors scroll this forum just to find things that make them mad
any guy who gets mad at incel ideology is a bluepilled cuck

Are these reddit threads made by flaseflaggers
Do redditors or more accurately women redditors scroll this forum just to find things that make them mad
any guy who gets mad at incel ideology is a bluepilled cuck
I’m not a false flagged I’ve been here since 2020

This is you.
You are just as braindamaged subhumans as IncelTears.
Everybody who mentions IT or has discussion regarding them has a bottomless pit as brain.
I hope someone goes ER on incels. Incels should be eradicated if they are retarded like the users of this forum.

Incels talk about murdering infants.

Women actually do it.

View attachment 723728

This is you.
Everybody who mentions IT or has discussion regarding them has a bottomless pit as brain.
Agreed and anyone that purposely makes bait posts to garner attention from Inceltears or what not is retarded.

marios post had me laughing so hard :feelskek:

Women do abortions and yet I’m the monster for some venting post. :rolleyes:
How people can take whatever you said prefixed with "Murder Mario" seriously is ridiculous.

View attachment 723728

This is you.
I hope someone goes ER on incels. Incels should be eradicated if they are retarded like the users of this forum.
True. What I have observed is that it's generally the graycels who talk about IT or try to get their attention.
Incels talk about murdering infants.

Women actually do it.
Incels aren't even 0.1% of foids when it comes committing crimes. Foids kill thousands of babies on daily basis.

false flag tbh

Biggest hypocrisy is that foid themselves kills infants by abortion but they lecture us on your satire

Incels aren't even 0.1% of foids when it comes committing crimes. Foids kill thousands of babies on daily basis.
some retarded worthless slut in the comments said “i cant imagine how many of them have committed violent crimes” jfl literally none of us probably been many IT cum toilets who had abortions though

Agreed and anyone that purposely makes bait posts to garner attention from Inceltears or what not is retarded.
This is why the forum needs to go private. I'm sick and tired of people glowposting for cucktears' attention

This is why the forum needs to go private. I'm sick and tired of people glowposting for cucktears' attention
it has to be b8 for IT and :feelsLSD:'s because the shit mario was saying belongs in the sewers, not in ID

This was posted in ID? jfl
ye and IT swarmed it like the desperate cucks they are for content, mario's an IT infiltrator bet