Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It takes 383 tinder matches to get sex with a female

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

step 1: be chad
step 2: get 366 matches
step 3: get sex with mediocre female

99/1 rule is true as fuck on online dating.

For me -
Step 1 : be genetic trash
Step 2 : Create tinder
Step 3 : Right swipe every foid
Step 4 : Get zero matches in 3 years
Step 5 : LDAR

How hot is female in this experiment?

2 sex out of 766 matches, that's approx 0.26%. Brutal, 99.74/0.26 rule.

Just ldar and forget about it

Harder than getting into Harvard now

What is this graph? I don't understand it.

lying so she doesn't pass as a whore, or larp

these are matches, not swipes

average man might get 1 match a day out of 100 swipes

add two zeros to your %
So only one 366 days to get sex! :feelsautistic:

Then I remember that I only got 3 matches in about 3 months...:feelsrope:

So only one 366 days to get sex! :feelsautistic:

Then I remember that I only got 3 matches in about 3 months...:feelsrope:

so just keep your current looks level for 383 months and you might get laid!

just live forever bro!

She met five friends on Tinder, JFL if a foid swipes right on you on Tinder only wanting to be your friend. Still a nice gesture if she isn't using you for emotional support or cash.

Proves that females are overvalued and overpriced in the west's sexual marketplace economy. Only hope is to secure a female from the south america, middle east, central asia, slavic countries, east asia, and south east asia.
Too bad this bubble doesn't burst.

2 sex out of 766 matches, that's approx 0.26%. Brutal, 99.74/0.26 rule.
Isnt shiny hunting in old school pokemon actually easier than getting an irl woman

Getting matches mean jack shit, even getting number means jack shit now.

Getting a number always meant jack shit. Girls would give it away so the guy would walk away and stop talking to her

Lifefuel, I'm only 383 matches away from getting laid :cool:

I’m too scared to even open a tinder account because I’m too ugly and don’t wanna get rejected

the value of a foid is 0, these foids need to understand they are not hot and most of these foids asses just look like melted marshmellows .

now imagine that you actually have a taste in women, like maybe you don't want women that are dangerously mentally ill, or are suffering from a life-altering syndrome, or belong to a race that is very distant genetically from your race.

all of that, anything you care about, is made completely irrelevant when cold approaching has gone out of fashion, and 99.99738903394256% of women online will reject you

Just see her user-name "Narwhal-Queen", most probably a land-whale.
This one is of a guy who had sex with 3 girls out of 600 matches with god know swipes. 99.5/0.5 here.

Very true, lol.

He forgot to mention that 2 of the 3 are trannies and the 1 is a lard-beast.

Sub 8 is legit on tinder in 2020.

And even the 8s struggle to get women above a 5.

Getting a number always meant jack shit. Girls would give it away so the guy would walk away and stop talking to her
I can confirm this from my experience of approaching girls. 7 girls gave me contact details (inb4 :chad:, this is 7 out of over 200 girls I've approached), 5 of them didn't reply to me when I messaged them and the other 2 didn't come out on a date.

I can confirm this from my experience of approaching girls. 7 girls gave me contact details (inb4 :chad:, this is 7 out of over 200 girls I've approached), 5 of them didn't reply to me when I messaged them and the other 2 didn't come out on a date.

Yup, how did you approach them by the way, cold approach?

Yup, how did you approach them by the way, cold approach?
Yeah, typically on the street or in malls and shops. I've taken some good memories from it but in terms of actually getting results I've found it's no use.

Yeah, typically on the street or in malls and shops. I've taken some good memories from it but in terms of actually getting results I've found it's no use.

I tried that shit but keeping a conversation is impossible as fuck. Thank god I ditched that pua crap

I tried that shit but keeping a conversation is impossible as fuck. Thank god I ditched that pua crap
It's certainly difficult when you're not used to doing anything like that. Personally I didn't use PUA techniques or routines or whatever, I think that's just a waste of time because if the girl isn't physically attracted to you, you're done - it doesn't matter what lines you've memorised, or what jokes you've prepared beforehand, because none of that is going to change your face.

Its over for 99.99999999999999999999999999% of men

Tinder data of a woman. She got 766 matches on tinder but she had sex with just 2 guys out of 766 matches.

I understand that it's Tinder data of a woman, and I'm told that she got 766 matches, but I don't understand the organization/flow of the data.