Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT swallowed the driver license pill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-

Look at the replies in that thread. Look at that one guy that posted a long wall of text lamenting how he gets treated differently because he doesn't know how to drive. The carpill and driver license pill are undeniable FACT that even IT cannot argue against!

Brutal @LastGerman @rightfulcel @BrendioEEE

cunttears deserve brutal execution

Look at that one guy that posted a long wall of text lamenting how he gets treated differently because he doesn't know how to drive. The carpill and driver license pill are undeniable FACT that even IT cannot argue against!

Brutal @LastGerman @rightfulcel @BrendioEEE

Also @Barnacle and @ the driverlicencel gang

I already said this thing is real and not a meme at all. According to the last poll 30% of people here do not know how to drive. If I remember correctly, 10% know how to drive but they do not have a driver licence and/or car. Which means, almost 40% of people here do not drive at all. Now, apply this to the general public.

Also lol at this one:
''Is this that psycho that got triggered because women can drive?''

Come one, get real. I bet there is actually a good amount of men who depise the look of a female who can drive while he is incapable of doing it, since it is absolutely emasculating, specially if this female is way younger than you on top of that. It is about having something for yourself in order to be at least a funtional being within this society and world.

Back then, it was normal that men tend to work with cars as a hobby, now this is not a thing anymore, not at all. It is even extremly hard to get into an apprenticeship within an automobile company, specially if it is Mercedes, BMW or Volkswagen. I am just observing a trend, that more and more men cannot do such crucial thing like driving anymore.

But yet again there are even some people who can get behind this and they are not coping with ''muh environment'', ''this is not manly at all brah'' or the absolute worse ''muh take public transportation''.

Also @rightfulcel look at this. People on inceltears can understand the issue of driving yet some people here on this forum cannot get behind it.

''In some places he's entirely true. People do look down on you for not having a license. I've got friends who are otherwise perfect guys who had no need to drive (city kids) who moved into the mid-west and they say that they have been told by women out here on dating apps that them not having a car was a deal breaker. It was a culture shock to them.''

Here is the actual comment:

''I was actually raised to believe this, and I still hear it from a lot of people around me, not just online.

But apparently, not being, or not wanting to drive, is worse than not being a man, apparently, even if you plan your living situation around being able to walk/take transit (the majority of the US IS car dependent, sure, Uber/Lyft fills almost all of the gaps, but that’s WAY more expensive than any transit pass) but it makes you an IRRESPONSIBLE ADULT.

Despite all of the drunk drivers and distracted drivers (most people are looking at their phones whike male driving now) choosing to be able to get around WITHOUT DRIVING, is irresponsible.

Adults drive, walking or moving to the city for transit is shameful. My dad told me so, and to a lesser extent, my mom. My step dad made sure to voice this. The rest of my family too.

Geez, I’ve had no positive male role models in my life, or family in general.

I’m working on getting that license now, just for the independence and freedom, it can even help to be able to move somewhere where I won’t have to drive.

Fuck urban sprawl and rural lack of development, America isn’t that developed in many aspects, like healthcare coverage as well....''

No, no. A no car having chad will slay, this is cope. Even the chaddest gigachad of all time has a few choice words to say about men who put a lot of stock in cars in this video:

A no car having chad will slay, this is cope.

Once again, nobody here denied this. I have elaborated this topic quite a few times and it is not about that.

Also lol at this video. He allows a female to drive while he is on the passenger seat... What an absolute cuck. I would rather kill myself. I almost puked as soon as I saw that. It is so disgusting seeing a female behind the steering wheel. I would have punched her in her face.

Also @rightfulcel look at this cuck in this video. Absoluetely pathetic. I really want to punch this female.

Drivelets rope asap!

Drivelets rope asap!

I actually thoght about roping because I cannot drive. I have been emasculated by females, I cannot come back from this.

Once again, nobody here denied this. I have elaborated this topic quite a few times and it is not about that.

Also lol at this video. He allows a female to drive while he is on the passenger seat... What an absolute cuck. I would rather kill myself. I almost puked as soon as I saw that. It is so disgusting seeing a female behind the steering wheel. I would have punched her in her face.

Also @rightfulcel look at this cuck in this video. Absoluetely pathetic. I really want to punch this female.
He is a gigacuck, correct.

Having a foid drive you around like a personal chauffeur is the exact opposite of cuckoldry. I've had a license and car for the past 17 years, it doesn't do shit. Your argument makes literally no sense.

All men except Chad can have value to a female by being a utility.

One simple way to be useful is to be a chauffeur, and in developed countries, where cars are so much prevalent, this is very important. Not having a driving license is kind of like not having good functioning legs.

That being said, I don't quite buy the driver license pill because :

1. getting a driving license is not that hard, come on ;
2. it will not increase your chances to ascend much. It's just not enough for kweens ;

Having a foid drive you around like a personal chauffeur is the exact opposite of cuckoldry.

Allowing a female to drive is cucked. I will make a simple comparisson in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Would not you say that giving any kind of right to female is cucked? I would say so. So, according to this, allowing a female to drive is indeed a cucked thing to do. Allowing a female to have more than you is a cucked thing to do. The female behind a steering wheel have now the power to decide between life and death. Why would you allow such thing in the first place?

Another argument:
It is looks, money and status. That is a simple, yet absolutely intelligible. We have talked about looks since this is aboslutely significant. Having the correct facial and physical attributes is the most important thing in life. This thread is not about this topic. This is about the other two great topics money and status. Being statusmogged by a female is indeed emasculating.

I've had a license and car for the past 17 years, it doesn't do shit. Your argument makes literally no sense.

I have been elaborated this topic in the last thread and you participated in this as well if you can remember. Tell me, what exact argument of mine does not make any sense?

Foids look for any reason to choose one of their many orbiters over another. If she has 14 other orbiters and you don't have a car and you aren't Chad, then she's not calling you when she needs a ride somewhere.

This is about the other two great topics money and status. Being statusmogged by a female is indeed emasculating.
But if women can do it, you should be able to do it too. If you're not, you may feel emasculated, but for good reason. I'm sorry to tell you that.

My father actually decided to get serious about his driving license only once my retarded mother got it. He said : "if even you could get it, then I should be able to get it too."

Last edited:
Allowing a female to drive is cucked. I will make a simple comparisson in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Would not you say that giving any kind of right to female is cucked? I would say so. So, according to this, allowing a female to drive is indeed a cucked thing to do. Allowing a female to have more than you is a cucked thing to do. The female behind a steering wheel have now the power to decide between life and death. Why would you allow such thing in the first place?

Another argument:
It is looks, money and status. That is a simple, yet absolutely intelligible. We have talked about looks since this is aboslutely significant. Having the correct facial and physical attributes is the most important thing in life. This thread is not about this topic. This is about the other two great topics money and status. Being statusmogged by a female is indeed emasculating.

I have been elaborated this topic in the last thread and you participated in this as well if you can remember. Tell me, what exact argument of mine does not make any sense?

I don't rememeber which thread it was. The Chadfish thread?

Ok, so you think the licensepill is only valid if the foid has a license and you don't? You are assuming I am viewing it as a "right", but really I'm viewing it as task that needs to be done that consumes resources (time, insurance, fuel money, tire changes, etc). No different than if you had a foid mopping your floors and cleaning your house for you. Would you say letting a foid clean your house and doing chores is cucked? Of course you wouldn't. If you're viewing it purely as having a license = status, then I guess so. But if you had a license, would you still say getting chaffeured around for free is cucked?

I’m working on getting that license now, just for the independence and freedom, it can even help to be able to move somewhere where I won’t have to drive.

Fuck urban sprawl and rural lack of development, America isn’t that developed in many aspects, like healthcare coverage as well....''
I wish could move to a place where I only needed a car every once in a while. I wish I could move and drive my car to that place to get there like you said.

In America, healthcare coverage means that all of our freedoms will be taken away and we will be sent to underground atheist gulags and forced to mine minerals deep in the earth and fuck trannies... at least that's what a conservative told me.

All men except Chad can have value to a female by being a utility.

One simple way to be useful is to be a chauffeur, and in developed countries, where cars are so much prevalent, this is very important. Not having a driving license is kind of like not having good functioning legs.

2. it will not increase your chances to ascend much. It's just not enough for kweens ;

Yep, getting a license can't possibly be any easier. If someone didn't want to pay for a car and all the upkeep, then I understand. But the test itself is actually too easy, literal idiots who are STILL shit at driving and getting into accidents manage to pass the test everyday all around the world. Unless the test is super hard in Germany or something.

1. False. There are a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore. Even the last poll on this forum just confirms my point. 30% are unable to drive, while 10% if I rememebr correctly, can drive and/or do have a driver licence but nor car which means that 40% are not driving at all.

It is much harder in Europe, specially in Germany for example.
You need:
- More than 2000 Euro
- 14 theory lessons which are mandatory
- Practical examination is harder
- Theory examination is harder
- You need to wait at least 2 months for the permission to participate in theory examination in the first place

On top of that. More men have to struggle with general anxiety, problems with money or for me, I am struggling with driving itself

2. Nobody here claimed such thing to begin with.

If you're not, you may feel emasculated, but for good reason. I'm sorry to tell you that.

Ohh really...? I have been talking about this topic quite frequently. You do not need to tell me that.

I will make a simple comparisson in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Would not you say that giving any kind of right to female is cucked? I would say so. So, according to this, allowing a female to drive is indeed a cucked thing to do.

On top of that. More men have to struggle with general anxiety, problems with money or for me, I am struggling with driving itself

Well, I could also add to your defense that the "women are wonderful" effect can play in favor of women during the examination, with the examination officer being more tolerant towards females than males.

It is only speculation, though.

Ok, so you think the licensepill is only valid if the foid has a license and you don't?

Where did I say that? Did you read my post at all?

You are assuming I am viewing it as a "right", but really I'm viewing it as task that needs to be done that consumes resources (time, insurance, fuel money, tire changes, etc).

Once again, did you read my post at all? Driving is juridically a right and you do need a valid document for it. And more so, driving is significant in this ociety. These are my points. Is anything wrong with that? No, since this is the basic truth.

No different than if you had a foid mopping your floors and cleaning your house for you.

Driving and cleaning are different activities. You also do not need a licence for cleaning. That does not make any sense at all. Cleaning also has nothing to do with status.

Would you say letting a foid clean your house and doing chores is cucked?

Once again not the same thing.

If you're viewing it purely as having a license = status, then I guess so.

It is.

But if you had a license, would you still say getting chaffeured around for free is cucked?

Yes. I would never use public transportation ever again.

But interesting question though. It looks like you only think like this because you are capable of driving, have a driver licence and a car. Now imagine, you do not have this... Shitty, right?

Yep, getting a license can't possibly be any easier.

Unless the test is super hard in Germany or something.

... See my last post about that.

Well, I could also add to your defense that the "women are wonderful" effect can play in favor of women during the examination, with the examination officer being more tolerant towards females than males.

It is only speculation, though.

This is true to some degree, yet again there is no room to defend my situation. Being a 25 year old supposed man who cannot drive is absoltuely pathetic and embarrassing. I also see that teenage females do better than me...

Also, I want to point out, that driving itself is absolutely unique, same with anything else. Some of you will yet again disagree with me but listen to this:

You only have this life to epxerience any kind of sexual acitvity. You only have this life to epxerience relationships or social interactions. You only have this life to study in order to get at least a somewhat decent job and now it comes... you only have this life in order to make a driver licence and drive. This is all a hint that you are at least alive in this word and system. Now imagine you missed out on everything... You basically did not participate in life itself and now I you are trying to catch up. You are basically like a little todder

This era and this life is unique. It will never come back. You only have this life to experience at least some of these acitivities.

Last edited:

People really don't get it, my God....

People really don't get it, my God....

People get it, it's just that your reasoning is kinda retarded.

What's next - "having a pilot fly you around in a private jet is cucked, because you don't have a pilots license and you as a man cannot let yourself get status mogged by someone with a pilots license". :feelshaha:

simply brutal
even bluepilled cucks can’t deny how important driving a car is for a man

Problem is when IT accepts a black pill they still promote it like it's a good thing.

Nobody gives a single fuck if a foid knows how to drive or not. Equality is a myth.

You don’t get it.
Firstly it’s not easy, at least not for me, not only in my country it’s hard and expensive to get it and it involves fuckton of paperwork and driving lessons but I also have personal issues like anxiety and being a brainlet. I’m simply too stressed out to drive, look for signs, look for pedestrians, look for other cars and control my car at the same time. Things that for you are easy for me are nearly impossible. It’s like 6’4 chad saying that losing virginity and getting a gf isn’t hard.
Secondly having driver license inreases your value in all areas of life. Not having one on the other hand means you’re a failure and less of a man. It means there is something wrong with you.

Firstly it’s not easy, at least not for me, not only in my country it’s hard and expensive to get it and it involves fuckton of paperwork and driving lessons

Same here in Germany.

I also have personal issues like anxiety and being a brainlet. I’m simply too stressed out to drive, look for signs, look for pedestrians, look for other cars and control my car at the same time. Things that for you are easy for me are nearly impossible.

I have the exact same issues... and yet females can do it without any effort. Of course this shit is absolutely emasculating.

It means there is something wrong with you.

And there is something wrong with me.

I already said this thing is real and not a meme at all. According to the last poll 30% of people here do not know how to drive. If I remember correctly, 10% know how to drive but they do not have a driver licence and/or car. Which means, almost 40% of people here do not drive at all. Now, apply this to the general public.

Also lol at this one:

Come one, get real. I bet there is actually a good amount of men who depise the look of a female who can drive while he is incapable of doing it, since it is absolutely emasculating, specially if this female is way younger than you on top of that. It is about having something for yourself in order to be at least a funtional being within this society and world.

Back then, it was normal that men tend to work with cars as a hobby, now this is not a thing anymore, not at all. It is even extremly hard to get into an apprenticeship within an automobile company, specially if it is Mercedes, BMW or Volkswagen. I am just observing a trend, that more and more men cannot do such crucial thing like driving anymore.

But yet again there are even some people who can get behind this and they are not coping with ''muh environment'', ''this is not manly at all brah'' or the absolute worse ''muh take public transportation''.

Also @rightfulcel look at this. People on inceltears can understand the issue of driving yet some people here on this forum cannot get behind it.

''In some places he's entirely true. People do look down on you for not having a license. I've got friends who are otherwise perfect guys who had no need to drive (city kids) who moved into the mid-west and they say that they have been told by women out here on dating apps that them not having a car was a deal breaker. It was a culture shock to them.''

''I was actually raised to believe this, and I still hear it from a lot of people around me, not just online.

But apparently, not being, or not wanting to drive, is worse than not being a man, apparently, even if you plan your living situation around being able to walk/take transit (the majority of the US IS car dependent, sure, Uber/Lyft fills almost all of the gaps, but that’s WAY more expensive than any transit pass) but it makes you an IRRESPONSIBLE ADULT.

Despite all of the drunk drivers and distracted drivers (most people are looking at their phones whike male driving now) choosing to be able to get around WITHOUT DRIVING, is irresponsible.

Adults drive, walking or moving to the city for transit is shameful. My dad told me so, and to a lesser extent, my mom. My step dad made sure to voice this. The rest of my family too.

Fuck, I wish I didn’t enter this thread. It has ruined my day. Drivers license pill is fucking brutal and I’m glad it’s getting more exposure. I’m still trying to get my license as well, I’m gonna die trying.
Secondly having driver license inreases your value in all areas of life. Not having one on the other hand means you’re a failure and less of a man. It means there is something wrong with you.

Same here in Germany.
I have the exact same issues... and yet females can do it without any effort. Of course this shit is absolutely emasculating.
And there is something wrong with me.
Brutal bro. In two days on Christmas everyone will be asking me about driver license again, another downside of not having it is disappointing your family. Especially if the family literally worships cars and their prayer is driving.

Driving barely matters.

they fucking swallowed it :feelskek:

"The driver license pill isnt real bro"

Also lol at this one:

For all it's worth, you just convinced me with this post. I used to think the driver license pill was nonsense, but like the racepill, it's something I can get behind despite it not affecting me personally because the facts support it.

Cope, Chad can fuck a woman on top of a garbage barge floating down the Hudson river

I don't get the driver license meme tbh

Driver license pill is starting to look brutal like dogpill.