Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT summoning 5000000 trannies for their selfies

Just make one big pinned thread for these ITselfie posts, in my opinion. :feelsjuice:

Don't care stop giving these dumb thots attention. They live rent free on this forum

Download 2

why are they doing this? :feelskek:

start using them as our avi's, have their faces plastered all over an incel site:feelskek:

It's so funny how these trannies, faggots , and fat soyboys think they're better than us. Seriously they look horrendous

would smash with a brick

Today is the great day on IT when they actually got a bit of attention.

Cope - most were not trannies.

Sheldon from Big Bang theory in makeup and a wig

Just another Whore , who Cares ? :feelsclown:

Guys with a little but too much sperm in their heads
Its Not like she Comes Out of your Screen and fucks you If you compliment her neither she will meet Up with you and If even , there is only a Low Chance for Sex. Some Guys really dont get the Point and think their Compliments are Important , jfl :feelsclown::feelshaha:

Its Not like she Comes Out of your Screen and fucks you If you compliment her neither she will meet Up with you and If even , there is only a Low Chance for Sex. Some Guys really dont get the Point and think their Compliments are Important , jfl :feelsclown::feelshaha:
I don't even have a foid to complemet, besides my mother :feelskek:

If it's not a tranny, she could use some dykeconversion :feelsohh:
That MtF plucked her eyebrows and drew angled ones to hide her cromagnon brow line. Plus she's hiding her Adam's Apple with clothes and makeup. Don't fall for fakeup tricks.

It's so funny how these trannies, faggots , and fat soyboys think they're better than us. Seriously they look horrendous
yeah they really don't get that
I can't get a single match on tinder but I still mog them to oblivion

which is why they are all faggots, trannies and whale hunters :feelshaha:

start using them as our avi's, have their faces plastered all over an incel site:feelskek:
I changed mine to this man from IT with the dick and balls cutoff (tranny).

But maybe it has a point. If I cut my dick and balls off maybe I could get a gay guy to fuck me in the ass, or the hole where my dick used to be, and call that a relationship. That's one way to ascend, I guess.

If it's not a tranny, she could use some dykeconversion :feelsohh:
"She" is so fucking ugly with that condescending look. I'd smash "her" head if i ever saw that abomination

If you think about it we can actually somehow track down some of these retards, since we know what they look like

If you think about it we can actually somehow track down some of these retards, since we know what they look like
What would be the point in that

I changed mine to this man from IT with the dick and balls cutoff (tranny).

But maybe it has a point. If I cut my dick and balls off maybe I could get a gay guy to fuck me in the ass, or the hole where my dick used to be, and call that a relationship. That's one way to ascend, I guess.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i'm about to vomit wtf is this hideous being